British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Did you see his scores prior to last night though , if you , me or anyone don't perform at there work the same thing happens it is not entirely a surprise he lost his place.

Would you suggest teams keep riders even though they are contributing next to nothing , not how it works I'm afraid.

I can see both sides of the argument but you can't really blame any team in replacing under performing riders , i don't anyway.

it was really good to hear that my mate had signed for you lot a few trs ago frae wucky .  we wuz runnin oot of tapes !shame he did not reach his 6 point average as he promised he would . but thats how it goes . 

44 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

I thought they didn't sign Sam until the day after we knocked them out of the cup.

They didn't announce they'd signed him until the monday. Can't believe the groundwork wasn't inhand beforehand. 

1 hour ago, leander said:

They didn't announce they'd signed him until the monday. Can't believe the groundwork wasn't inhand beforehand. 

Well that was a shrewd move, otherwise Victor and Joel might have put in duff performances if they had of ;)

8 hours ago, Gazc said:

It's speedway the merry go round has been going on for as long as i care to remember , and will do long after I'm gone.

Based on the assumption the sport is still around by then.

Sorry to hear you only have a couple of years left then Gazc

• Haha 2