British Speedway Forum

18 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Bit of both.

Why the secrecy?

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:29 AM, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Yep another change due early August I believe (was told)

Regards 

THJ 

Does his rolling average apply once he has ridden a meeting then it is his 2017 average & any scores up to the 23rd for a new average starting 1st August(I think that was how I interpreted Kennett's & Ellis's averages early this year)

Interesting bit in SS this week Lambert was riding a Justin Sedgeman engine in the u/21 at Belle Vue and said it was flying.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Interesting bit in SS this week Lambert was riding a Justin Sedgeman engine in the u/21 at Belle Vue and said it was flying.:rolleyes:

Maybe he’s had the wrong gearing then if his engine is quick. :D

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Yes Lambert Tweeted thanking Sedgy

5 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Does his rolling average apply once he has ridden a meeting then it is his 2017 average & any scores up to the 23rd for a new average starting 1st August(I think that was how I interpreted Kennett's & Ellis's averages early this year)

Masters yes

6 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Honestly

No idea... I think you have interpreted it correctly though... had a good craic with a few Edinburgh riders in the bar after the meeting at Brough and they are all aware of the situation (and knew about the changes before they were made public) and they have been told there will be further changes... could be a bluff to spur them on or a guenine statement from the club of impending changes... however the ones I was talking to all thought it won't be them... haha... we will just have to wait and see if it's a management psychological tactic to gee some of the under performers on or a promise?

Regards 

THJ 

2 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Honestly

No idea... I think you have interpreted it correctly though... had a good craic with a few Edinburgh riders in the bar after the meeting at Brough and they are all aware of the situation (and knew about the changes before they were made public) and they have been told there will be further changes... could be a bluff to spur them on or a guenine statement from the club of impending changes... however the ones I was talking to all thought it won't be them... haha... we will just have to wait and see if it's a management psychological tactic to gee some of the under performers on or a promise?

Regards 

THJ 

Take it Lawson didn’t go upstairs then?:lol:

• Haha 1

With Sam's average dropping by 2pts and, The Monachs having some spare points, a wonder who's coming next ???

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

With Sam's average dropping by 2pts and, The Monachs having some spare points, a wonder who's coming next ???

How many points to spare ?

53 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

How many points to spare ?

The current team is 37.49.

So if they replaced Lawson they could get someone up to 5.56. If they dropped one of the reserves 4.51.