British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Goodbye and thank you for the memories (for now!)

1 hour ago, jenga said:

has drew had enough meetings to become an asset .?

Word around the campfire is that Mr Drew Kemp could be wearing a Sheffield race jacket next season ;-)

1 hour ago, jenga said:

has drew had enough meetings to become an asset .?

Not the same rules for a Brit - no min number of meetings required

7 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Word around the campfire is that Mr Drew Kemp could be wearing a Sheffield race jacket next season ;-)

No doubt - dont think the guest rule has been abolished :P

• Haha 1

Well it looks like Bustit has managed it.

He's killed off my interest in speedway and I doubt I'll be watching any next year other than maybe the occasional few races on't telly.

My lads won't be visiting the area any more so farewell P'bro, Ippo, Dry House and Lakeside - it was good knowing you.

Yes I could go to one of his residences nearby at Lynn but no thanks I don't want to give him my hard earned shekels.

17 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Whilst excited at the prospect of the move up there is also a tinge of sadness to be leaving the Championship

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Witches latest time in the 2nd tier and the banter on here with a great set of fans all over the UK

I hope you all have an enjoyable 2019

No doubt I will stick my nose in every now and then :t:

Hope the Witches pull in massive crowds to Foxhall....good luck.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

He's killed off my interest in speedway and I doubt I'll be watching any next year other than maybe the occasional few races on't telly.

My lads won't be visiting the area any more so farewell P'bro, Ippo, Dry House and Lakeside - it was good knowing you.

Yes I could go to one of his residences nearby at Lynn but no thanks I don't want to give him my hard earned shekels.

It was a pleasure to have you amongst us at Foxhall

All the best fella

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It was a pleasure to have you amongst us at Foxhall

All the best fella

Cheers Taps - it was fun. 

You're all doing a fantastic job in getting an atmosphere. 

Hope the PL lives up to expectations. 

I'm sure Erik would be a great signing for you! 

If I get total withdrawal symptoms I might pop in for a look! 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TheScotsman said:

Not even a small jaunt up the M1 to see your beloved Monarchs, you could even plan it to attend the Stevie G express kill two birds with one stone I could even help with tickets on the Ibrox part .

Edited by Gazc

Hope you enjoy being back in the top flight and hopefully ruffle a few feathers.:cheers:

Hopefully Berwick will get someone and we can keep racing in the championship.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Not even a small jaunt up the M1 to see your beloved Monarchs, you could even plan it to attend the Stevie G express kill two birds with one stone I could even help with tickets on the Ibrox part .

Tough decision Gazc but I'm really struggling to muster any enthusiasm for a 38 point set of teams so my annual trip to Armadiddle might well take a hit. 

A nice wee trip to Ibrox - now you're talking! But every match seems to be a sell out! 

But the SFA kills the enthusiasm the same as the BSPA does! 

9 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Tough decision Gazc but I'm really struggling to muster any enthusiasm for a 38 point set of teams so my annual trip to Armadiddle might well take a hit. 

A nice wee trip to Ibrox - now you're talking! But every match seems to be a sell out! 

But the SFA kills the enthusiasm the same as the BSPA does! 

Ah well 38 limit not floating my boat either but will see how we build and with whom.

As for Ibrox my season tickets always ensure we miss no games and our bus never let us down for another one or two.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Whilst excited at the prospect of the move up there is also a tinge of sadness to be leaving the Championship

I have thoroughly enjoyed the Witches latest time in the 2nd tier and the banter on here with a great set of fans all over the UK

I hope you all have an enjoyable 2019

No doubt I will stick my nose in every now and then :t:

I will miss coming and sitting with you guys on the back straight.

• Thanks 1

it is my understanding that the clauses in the buy out mean that Drew Kemp is a club asset of Ipswich and not Mr Chapman's he does not own any of the Ipswich club assets.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 12:28 PM, TheScotsman said:

Ah come on now Scotsman are you sure the MASSIF can't temp you along to Lynn to join us when we plan our little road trip to face the old enemy .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1