British Speedway Forum
AbbyTheWitch

2019 Championship Confirmed Signings

3 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Let me know if reduction's need to be added to certain riders GSA's

Don't envy you on who get's a reduction and who doesn't , its almost as confusing as who pays the riders on time and who doesn't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Let me know if reduction's need to be added to certain riders GSA's

Josh Bates definitely(NL), Chris Harris probably(CL), Rory Schlein maybe(CL via patriality).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alan_Jones said:

Josh Bates definitely(NL), Chris Harris probably(CL), Rory Schlein maybe(CL via patriality).

Would Josh Bates qualify for a further reduction after missing a season through injury? Am i right in thinking this has happened to riders in the past?

Think someone said last night Josh Bates ave will be 5.88 due to missing year through injury.

• Like 1

King and proctor for Sheffield 

* beaten to it ! 

Edited by The SAINT

guess they borrowed the ,quirky ,worky  average converter !   ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

Yh. That's why I put question marks on the team total and points remaining. Howarth maybe the rider with a reduction. Not Kemp, Proctor, Andersen, Kennedy or Nicol

King & Howarth get the reduction as does Harris for Somerset. Latest info is that it's only British riders with NL & CL experience, so basically everyone except Scott Nicholls.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alan_Jones said:

King & Howarth get the reduction as does Harris for Somerset. Latest info is that it's only British riders with NL & CL experience, so basically everyone except Scott Nicholls.

So does that mean Schlein and Davey get the reduction but Todd Kurtz, Heeps and BWD don't?