British Speedway Forum

2 hours ago, RedcarRacer said:

Just hope we dont include any duffers like Wilkinson, Robson or Pijper - that would really change the mood...  

Shame if we dont include the Anderson bros, both good Championship performers...

Still hoping for Wright or Proctor to be in the mix...

Is that Pjiper who came and scored double figures against you at Redcar then when you came to Berwick he scored a bagfull again we will happily take your duffers thanks he was one of the most improved riders in the league last year fanny 

Looking around other teams and rumours at this stage

Wright

Barker

Stewart

Palm Toft

could be heading your way which would suggest not enough room for both of the Danish brothers

1 hour ago, Lygonlad said:

Is that Pjiper who came and scored double figures against you at Redcar then when you came to Berwick he scored a bagfull again we will happily take your duffers thanks he was one of the most improved riders in the league last year fanny 

Yeah that one, the same Pijper who for Redcar rode 56 races and won 4...only Nathan Greaves won less with 2, but that was from 12 rides...so yes that same sorry excuse for a rider...

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

very very disrespectful comment of Robson, a good rider and loyal servant to his clubs, including Redcar

He rode for the Bears for two seasons over two spells - how does that make him a loyal servant to us? He was never more than bang average for us average around 6.5...indeed his second spell he was pretty awful...dropping over two points from his average. If anything we were loyal to him, not the other way round...that's a "very very accurate' assessment of Robson and Bears...

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, bringbackHalifax said:

Looking around other teams and rumours at this stage

Wright

Barker

Stewart

Palm Toft

could be heading your way which would suggest not enough room for both of the Danish brothers

That would be a very good top-four - Barker would only improve without having the pressure of being the only real heat-leader in the side, although I still think it would be a shock if were able to get him back - given his average

39 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

That would be a very good top-four - Barker would only improve without having the pressure of being the only real heat-leader in the side, although I still think it would be a shock if were able to get him back - given his average

Is there any news on Ben Barkers fitness, after his late season crash at Redcar. I was led to believe, it could be problematical, but I hope not.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:32 PM, Tosh1218 said:

Can't open the link?

Look who's posted it? Ignore him!

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, foamfence said:
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

My guess for the team

MPT

Wright

Wajtknecht/Shanes

Bacon

MBA

Stewart

Greaves

I think you might have one out of seven right there.

I think more than one, at least 3

So, this is my rough guess for the team...

Michael Palm Toft
Charles Wright
Ben Barker if not then maybe Ostergaard
Jordan Stewart
Nike Lunna
Carl Wilkinson
David Wallinger

A real shame if we can't use the Anderson bros, but consensus seems to be they won't be able to make Friday nights due to domestic issues

8 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

So, this is my rough guess for the team...

Michael Palm Toft
Charles Wright
Ben Barker if not then maybe Ostergaard
Jordan Stewart
Nike Lunna
Carl Wilkinson
David Wallinger

A real shame if we can't use the Anderson bros, but consensus seems to be they won't be able to make Friday nights due to domestic issues

Nice to see a couple of good young prospects getting their chance at reserve.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Nice to see a couple of good young prospects getting their chance at reserve.

Just what I have heard in places - and that is not the team I want, but don't think it will be a million miles away...

Hungarian youngster Andrej Stojvz to be announced as a Bear later today. 

https:\\bulletinsport\UKsports\speedway\redcar-bears\news

19 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Hungarian youngster Andrej Stojvz to be announced as a Bear later today. 

https:\\bulletinsport\UKsports\speedway\redcar-bears\news

do you seriously have nothing better to do in your (what i must assume) very empty life

Edited by ch958
  • Thanks 1