British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Are you guys sure BB is not returning to Perry Barr ? 

He said on facebook a week ago he wants to return and even urged the fans to get on the managements back to help force a move back to Brum.

Well if you look at Ben's facebook page he got down as works for Birmingham Speedway or maybe he hasn't updated his profile for few years

7 hours ago, RedcarRacer said:

So what about? Full of potential with the bottom four...and a top three that will match anything around the STMP...

Michael Palm-Toft     7.96
Charles Wright           7.68
Ben Barker                  6.87
Tom Bacon                 4.50
Jordan Stewart          4.09
Nathan Greaves         3.99

Jack Smith                 2.73

What makes you think that may be the team? Or is that the team you would like?

3 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

What makes you think that may be the team? Or is that the team you would like?

I heard Smith with the one we know Stewart, and the other three strongly linked - MPT, Wright and Barker - and I really like Tom Bacon - think he could be one to watch next season, and I think Greaves showed just about enough last year with us to get another chance.

1 hour ago, RedcarRacer said:

I heard Smith with the one we know Stewart, and the other three strongly linked - MPT, Wright and Barker - and I really like Tom Bacon - think he could be one to watch next season, and I think Greaves showed just about enough last year with us to get another chance.

So you don't actually know?

10 minutes ago, foamfence said:

So you don't actually know?

Where have I said that is the definitive team? Nobody will know until it is announced...

19 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Where have I said that is the definitive team? Nobody will know until it is announced...

I didn't say that you did. Doubtless there are some who know, as they announced several weeks ago when the team would be revealed, which would indicate that the names were already in place. Anyway it'll be a very nice surprise if it isn't crap.

IF Redcar Racer has the team correct it looks like a cracker to me. 3 established heat leaders, 3 young Brits all still very much heading upwards in the sport and Jordy who I have a feeling could be a huge player in the championship next season. Time will tell if he is correct but I for one would be over the moon if it was proved to be the case.

Edited by Parsy29

2 hours ago, Parsy29 said:

IF Redcar Racer has the team correct it looks like a cracker to me. 3 established heat leaders, 3 young Brits all still very much heading upwards in the sport and Jordy who I have a feeling could be a huge player in the championship next season. Time will tell if he is correct but I for one would be over the moon if he was proved to be the case.

As I have said, just an educated guess...but would certainly fit the bill

If that team is right then i think redcar will be in for a very good season. Hopeing all riders have a injury free Season And we have good raceing.......

Edited by Trackerman48
Missed words off

2 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

If that team is right then i think redcar will be in for a very good season. Hopeing all riders have a injury free Season And we have good raceing.......

If that is to be the Bears 2019 , then I will be well happy, a side that would challenge for honours I reckon. 

23 hours ago, Nassa10 said:

Who do people reckon will be our 3 heat leaders next season

The three, mentioned in earlier post's, would be a good punt.

Sat in hospital bed awaiting new of Redcars 2019 team, been very quiet from the meeting being held tonight

• Haha 1