British Speedway Forum

4 hours ago, Boothers said:

Thought these were mutually compatible requirements? LOL! 

Meant in the context of your correction in that he should up his average but its not always the case that all experinced riders who have been around a bit improve Simon Lambert been around a bit and never improved unfortunately...

Poor grammar in it.... but no excuse... humble apologies... I knew what I meant when I rit it... pity no one else did... but never mind shouldnt post off my phone as small print makes proof reading difficult... especially when the eyesight is failing...

Well that's my excuse an I'm sticking to it..

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I think Foamy would of got it eventually. Its worked out best for all parties as Oystercard had to move on & Redcar have a home track expert. Providing there is a local Mountfield hopefully he can also get his lawnmowers serviced he may even get a point or two on the road.

I think now he is at Redcar he may get a bit of support from GED Rathbone 

• Like 1

Think you'll be wrong there. They had a falling out sometime ago and Mr. Rathbone is not the affluent individual he once proported to be.

There is no longer a ' Team Motive '.

I wish UO all the best at Redcar, smashing guy and not his fault he was asked to be no 1 in a Team poorly assembled initially, like Kyle Newman I suspect he will do better at his new Club in a more suitable role/position in Team.

Hope Zak is not away too long, too good a talent to be missing for long. 

48 minutes ago, HGould said:

I wish UO all the best at Redcar, smashing guy and not his fault he was asked to be no 1 in a Team poorly assembled initially, like Kyle Newman I suspect he will do better at his new Club in a more suitable role/position in Team.

Yeah no number 1 anymore too much pressure . so we signed a proper number 1 he went to 5 was utter garbage . Then he went to number 3 and guess what still utter garbage . But yeah your right its not his fault its everyone else as normal.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HGould said:

6 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Yeah no number 1 anymore too much pressure . so we signed a proper number 1 he went to 5 was utter garbage . Then he went to number 3 and guess what still utter garbage . But yeah your right its not his fault its everyone else as normal.

Suppose wait and see how he goes, one of you will be right, the other eating humble pie. 

6 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Suppose wait and see how he goes, one of you will be right, the other eating humble pie. 

When he left the number 1 spot he scored 2,3 and 3 It took 3 meetings to score his average just about. Regardless of how he does at Redcar he has been utter garbage this season for Birmingham. That i am afraid is just a fact.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....Ulrich isn't a bad rider....it's definitely his equipment that lets him down....it simply isn't quick enough!

As for Zach? the future is what he wants it to be.....he has the ability, he has the machinery, he doesn't have the confidence !!?

Only time will tell?

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

When he left the number 1 spot he scored 2,3 and 3 It took 3 meetings to score his average just about. Regardless of how he does at Redcar he has been utter garbage this season for Birmingham. That i am afraid is just a fact.

I understand, and wouldn't want him at Eastie and you're probably right, but if he does ok for Redcar other factors could have had a hand, starting at 1, track, management etc. Glad Eastie have the other Birmingham cast off by the way, think he'll do a good job for us in place of Tom Brennen in his correct position at 3 or 4.

Edited by gazzac
  • Like 2

On 6/10/2019 at 6:01 PM, gazzac said:

I understand, and wouldn't want him at Eastie and you're probably right, but if he does ok for Redcar other factors could have had a hand, starting at 1, track, management etc. Glad Eastie have the other Birmingham cast off by the way, think he'll do a good job for us in place of Tom Brennen in his correct position at 3 or 4.

Kyle will be a super fourth in the averages rider. Once the Eagles effect takes hold, we will have 4 heat leaders, especially at home.

are you J.C.F. in disguise ? 

Tom Bacons injury is pretty bad , we will need a replacement, any ideas? 

Could we look at Mikel Anderson who is our asset , 

we have also brought in Kasper Andersen for Jack Smith

8 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Tom Bacons injury is pretty bad , we will need a replacement, any ideas? 

Could we look at Mikel Anderson who is our asset , 

we have also brought in Kasper Andersen for Jack Smith

Can Newcastle borrow Jack Smith then?