British Speedway Forum

We're all going to Wembley Media Prima arena, we're all going to Wembley Brough Park, nah nah nah na, nah nah nah na    (Repeat many times)  :party::party:

Well done to everyone - should be a cracking two legs with our nearest and dearest  :t:

• Like 4

Apparently the Redcar promotion did a survey of their fans with the results being in the Star, would anyone care to take a photo and let us see the results? :)

Was the survey to clarify that the cup matches will be in October, so that Ulli Osta will go up into the main body, to avoid him getting 7 rides per match.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Coraldon said:

Was the survey to clarify that the cup matches will be in October, so that Ulli Osta will go up into the main body, to avoid him getting 7 rides per match.

As a Bears fan I hope so , with Ulrich at reserve I think the final is a 50/50 match up , with him in the main body I slightly favour us 

27 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Anyone know what time the KOC dates and who we get in the raceoffs are ,apparently we find out today ? 

Leicester! Anyway it was good to make it to the semis.

27 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Anyone know what time the KOC dates and who we get in the raceoffs are ,apparently we find out today ? 

Leicester have chosen Redcar in the play-offs, 1st Leg at Redcar Friday 27th Sept followed by return leg at Leicester Saturday 28th . they have Richard Lawson covering Richie Worrall

Very bad luck for redcar, toft out for season and greaves 50/50 to be back. Cruel sport at times

Monumental task for the Bears to beat Leicester - all the Leicester top 5 are capable of double figure scores at MPA and Mountain likes the track too.

Hopefully Bears can get a decent guest for MPT and Greaves is fit otherwise it could be over as a contest after the first leg.

10 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Monumental task for the Bears to beat Leicester - all the Leicester top 5 are capable of double figure scores at MPA and Mountain likes the track too.

Hopefully Bears can get a decent guest for MPT and Greaves is fit otherwise it could be over as a contest after the first leg.

Honestly

Steve Worrall for MPT would be a good shout or what about Ricky Wells or Cameron Heeps if they don't have a meeting that night?

Regards
THJ

Heeps is a good shout for guest. 

Not sure I could trust a Worrall and don’t want him getting any extra practice at our place ;)

1 minute ago, RedcarRacer said:

Isn't Heeps too high with MPT now under 7? Think Lasse Bjerre might fit, and doesnt he ride Leicester quite well?

Not a fan of Heeps or Wells , pair of them are to hit and miss ,not sure what average MPT is but if Jake Allen fits I'd have him