British Speedway Forum

53 minutes ago, cheekycobra said:

I hope we can look in Sheffields direction if we need a guest for Grieves.

Yep see where your going with this and if Nathan isn't fit Broc Nichol will fit both home and away....

Regards 

THJ 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

This also means that Friday evening will see Riss + Andersen/Stewart in the pairs

With Wright at Cardiff I didn'thold out much hope for the pairs anyway 

1 minute ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Yep see where your going with this and if Nathan isn't fit Broc Nichol will fit both home and away....

Regards 

THJ 

Could we get Nichol for both legs , that would be great if we could 

1 hour ago, johnyson66 said:

Could we get Nichol for both legs , that would be great if we could 

Imagine Steve Worrall and Broc Nicol - certainly wouldnt be weaker! 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Imagine Steve Worrall and Broc Nicol - certainly wouldnt be weaker! 

And I would probably use Lewis Kerr at Newcastle in the cup...and then there are a few options for the home leg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

I hope we can look in Sheffields direction if we need a guest for Grieves.

Broc Nicol fits to replace Nathan Greaves but they have to seek permission off the riders club & you seem to forget the Bates family own Sheffield & Leicester so will not allow their riders guest against their own clubs

55 minutes ago, Lenny Lion said:

Broc Nicol fits to replace Nathan Greaves but they have to seek permission off the riders club & you seem to forget the Bates family own Sheffield & Leicester so will not allow their riders guest against their own clubs

Really ??  B)

11 hours ago, RedcarRacer said:

And I would probably use Lewis Kerr at Newcastle in the cup...and then there are a few options for the home leg

Hope Newcastle use Pickering for the cup for Jorgensen if his AV fits but if not I hope its Kerr or TERO

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pienpeesman said:

Hope Newcastle use Pickering for the cup for Jorgensen if his AV fits but if not I hope its Kerr or TERO

Think, of those 3, only Tero will fit.

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Think, of those 3, only Tero will fit.

Correct. 7.09 to play with at home; 6.75 away. (For this month anyway). Can't see it changing much for the better, if at all, for October. Options extremely limited. Probably better off using R/R at home at least (especially if Ulrich is at reserve).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leander said:

Correct. 7.09 to play with at home; 6.75 away. (For this month anyway). Can't see it changing much for the better, if at all, for October. Options extremely limited. Probably better off using R/R at home at least (especially if Ulrich is at reserve).

TJ's ave will drop for next month and, Ully will be back in the top 5.

Don't think Tero will fit for TJ next month.

Edited by ruffdiamond

41 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Tero wont so R/R at home and how about Todd Kurtz down there? We will have about 6.47 for the away leg and 6.97 at home

Ully will be back into the top 5 and if we get the Edinburgh meeting in before the cup final and Clegg has a blinder (double figures off 4 rides) and Lasse has a mare... depending on what drops off the other end of the rolling average Lasse could end up as the reserve, (only a very outside chance of that happening though)

Regards
THJ

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Ully will be back into the top 5 and if we get the Edinburgh meeting in before the cup final and Clegg has a blinder (double figures off 4 rides) and Lasse has a mare... depending on what drops off the other end of the rolling average Lasse could end up as the reserve, (only a very outside chance of that happening though)

Regards
THJ

If it's not run by this Sunday, (Edinburgh away),,, it's not happening. It would have to be t'morro :t:

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yes Ully will be in the top 5. Max will be back at reserve as he is only averaged 4.16 this month. TJ has averaged 6.36 this month as opposed to his GS average of 6.75 so I don't expect his average to drop to much. He has 24 matches in this season so none of last season's fixtures will be included in his rolling average. Lasse has been riding above average this month so should stay in top 5. Tero has a GS average 6.31 which includes 9 of last years fixtures. This month 4 matches for 7.6 so he will drop 4 of last years scores. However in the last few months  last season he was averaging over 8 for us so I don't expect his average to go up too much. I'll be surprised if he doesn't fit next month especially at home with the 5% bonus.