British Speedway Forum

44 minutes ago, leander said:

Yes Ully will be in the top 5. Max will be back at reserve as he is only averaged 4.16 this month. TJ has averaged 6.36 this month as opposed to his GS average of 6.75 so I don't expect his average to drop to much. He has 24 matches in this season so none of last season's fixtures will be included in his rolling average. Lasse has been riding above average this month so should stay in top 5. Tero has a GS average 6.31 which includes 9 of last years fixtures. This month 4 matches for 7.6 so he will drop 4 of last years scores. However in the last few months  last season he was averaging over 8 for us so I don't expect his average to go up too much. I'll be surprised if he doesn't fit next month especially at home with the 5% bonus.

I hope you like surprises.

3 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Tero wont so R/R at home and how about Todd Kurtz down there? We will have about 6.47 for the away leg and 6.97 at home

Ully will be back into the top 5 and if we get the Edinburgh meeting in before the cup final and Clegg has a blinder (double figures off 4 rides) and Lasse has a mare... depending on what drops off the other end of the rolling average Lasse could end up as the reserve, (only a very outside chance of that happening though)

Regards
THJ

Yep you could have a something there big man.. if it happens I will pestering you for the lottery numbers ha

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, pienpeesman said:

Yep you could have a something there big man.. if it happens I will pestering you for the lottery numbers ha

Get a lucky dip.

Although THJ's theory could happen, it's highly unlikely within the time scale in which it needs to be.

• Like 1

any fear of you mugs taking this chat elsewhere since it is Redcar 2019 thread

• Like 1

1 hour ago, homer said:

any fear of you mugs taking this chat elsewhere since it is Redcar 2019 thread

That does come across as being quite rude, but isn't surprising coming from someone like you. Maybe if you inject something interesting, a bit 'Redcary', then things might sway back to your way of thinking. :t:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

That does come across as being quite rude, but isn't surprising coming from someone like you. Maybe if you inject something interesting, a bit 'Redcary', then things might sway back to your way of thinking. :t:

you know me do you seems like attacking the poster not the post to me , and you were chatting about what crap guests you can get nothing to do with the thread which is Redcar 2019

7 hours ago, homer said:

you know me do you seems like attacking the poster not the post to me , and you were chatting about what crap guests you can get nothing to do with the thread which is Redcar 2019

'attacking the poster' ?

A suppose calling people names (mugs),,, isn't, is it ?

Why not just try and change the angle of the conversation rather than just trying to cause an argument by calling posters names ?

and BTW, we were talking about what 'crap guests' we can get for the KOC final, against Redcar, so it was a bit Redcary really. :t:

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

'attacking the poster' ?

Why not just try and change the angle of the conversation rather than just trying to cause an argument by calling posters names ?

and BTW, we were talking about what 'crap guests' we can get for the KOC final, against Redcar, so it was a bit Redcary really. :t:

is redcary not something to do with pokemon ? great word tho ,Redcary !

wonder what it would score in scrabble ! ! !

Edited by jenga

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

'attacking the poster' ?

It's a Redcar thread nothing to do with Newcastle,  we are posting on here about possible Redcar news not Newcastle news , if we want news on Newcastles team or replacements we will findo the thread for your team don't worry , 

9 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

It's a Redcar thread nothing to do with Newcastle,  we are posting on here about possible Redcar news not Newcastle news , if we want news on Newcastles team or replacements we will findo the thread for your team don't worry , 

I wont, worry that is.

Is it ok to talk about scrabble ?

29 minutes ago, jenga said:

is redcary not something to do with pokemon ? great word tho ,Redcary !

wonder what it would score in scrabble ! ! !

Before anyone else says it.... 13... without double letter/word or triple letter/word scores.

• Haha 2

A bit of Redcar news Stewart in for MPT on Friday night , would have put Anderson in myself as Stewart has been quite poor lately 

3 hours ago, StevePark said:

Before anyone else says it.... 13... without double letter/word or triple letter/word scores.

too much time on your hands,  i think .

dare not ask what Josh G,s surname is worth . over to u steve .