British Speedway Forum

21 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Unfortunately, can't see Tero guesting for TJ (if need be),,, in the final against Redcar.

Fits at home Tero 6.85 ; TJ 6.75 away. 7.09 home

49 minutes ago, leander said:

Fits at home Tero 6.85 ; TJ 6.75 away. 7.09 home

New averages.(6.47 A, 6.79 H)

Edited by ruffdiamond

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

New averages.(6.47 A, 6.79 H)

Oops. my mistake. I looked at Teo's new one and TJ's current one. i should've gone to specsavers!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, leander said:

Oops. my mistake. I looked at Teo's new one and TJ's current one. i should've gone to specsavers!

Dunno why ?,,, I don't trust anyone that's gives you one free,,, it shows that they don't have much trust in the original ones ;)

14 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno why ?,,, I don't trust anyone that's gives you one free,,, it shows that they don't have much trust in the original ones ;)

Don't you lot have your own site to post on , hopefully we the Bears can get Jake Allen to deputise for MPT in the KOCF 

1 hour ago, johnyson66 said:

Don't you lot have your own site to post on , hopefully we the Bears can get Jake Allen to deputise for MPT in the KOCF 

Do you lot have a specsavers in Teesside ?

(tricky word that one) :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

3 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do you lot have a specsavers in Teesside ?

(tricky word that one) :t:

Yes thanks,  do your lot have a thread on the speedway forum ? If we need any news on your team we will read your thread , thank you 

37 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

Yes thanks,  do your lot have a thread on the speedway forum ? If we need any news on your team we will read your thread , thank you 

Yeah, feel free to and, add to it to :t:

30 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Yeah, feel free to and, add to it to :t:

I just stick to commenting on my team ,and if I am going to comment on the Bears I actually post on the Bears thread , your trouble is your posting thoughts about your side on our thread , like I said if I ever find myself remotely interested in news on your team I'll read your thread 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, johnyson66 said:

I just stick to commenting on my team ,and if I am going to comment on the Bears I actually post on the Bears thread , your trouble is your posting thoughts about your side on our thread , like I said if I ever find myself remotely interested in news on your team I'll read your thread 

am happy for you, but just because you don't like something, you don't have to keep quoting my posts,,,, as I am likely to reply to you, if you do :t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

am happy for you, but just because you don't like something, you don't have to keep quoting my posts,,,, as I am likely to reply to you, if you do :t:

Ok 

Redcar Promoters Jitendra Duffill and Jade Mudgway will be live on BBC Radio Tees Sport: Extra tonight for an hour, between 8 and 9pm. Be sure to tune in to 95FM, to catch their thoughts in the build up to one of the biggest weekends in the Bears’ history!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Janice Jackson said:

Redcar Promoters Jitendra Duffill and Jade Mudgway will be live on BBC Radio Tees Sport: Extra tonight for an hour, between 8 and 9pm. Be sure to tune in to 95FM, to catch their thoughts in the build up to one of the biggest weekends in the Bears’ history!

Can bearly wait :D

Bears.png.ff89f085391038fc6950114a88e3151e.png

Edited by Bear_Bottom
Perfectionist
  • Haha 1

Silver Helmet,Friday night.

If you are coming in from the west on the A66 please note that the right turn at McDonald's roundabout is closed.You have to drive straight on to the next roundabout & take a right turn & come back on Middlesbrough Road to the stadium.

This work could carry on until May 2020.

Edited by Gringo
  • Thanks 1