British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Championship and Poland

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I Wasn’t talking about the Extraleague !!! Only one rider Ellis on that list of over 30 riders is riding Extraleague and possibly championship. There have been regularly 2 Nice Polska Tv matches on Sundays as well as the occasional Friday/ Saturday Nice Polska Tv matches hence the various % differences.

According to the Star it's possible to watch ALL six matches live over the week-end. So 1st division matches are likely to be saturdays as I can't see there being eight hours of speedway on the sunday. Also, this year, lower division riders are allowed to guest in the Extraleague. 

2 minutes ago, leander said:

According to the Star it's possible to watch ALL six matches live over the week-end. So 1st division matches are likely to be saturdays as I can't see there being eight hours of speedway on the sunday. Also, this year, lower division riders are allowed to guest in the Extraleague. 

You are wrong on 2 counts !!

firstly 2 Extraleague matches have always been shown live on Sunday’s - and in 2019 that doesn’t change plus 2 Nice Polska have also been shown live - the Uk times have been 12pm and 1.45pm for the Nice Polska and 4pm and 6.30pm for the Extraleague.

the Extraleague no 8’s in 2019 can now guest for LOWER league clubs. There are NO guests in the Extraleague.

If there is one thing i know about it’s Polish speedway !!

• Like 4