British Speedway Forum
Trees

National Supporters Club Group

As Chairperson of the King's Lynn Stars Supporters Club, this idea coming from the BSPA Conference is quite an interesting one.  Surely it will be a chance for the fans to bring all their ideas and gripes to the BSPA officially?  We certainly hope to have some input and if so will be encouraging all Lynn fans to have a voice. 

Your thoughts? Particularly the young fans on here? 

• Like 1

Depends who is put forward how free thinking they are whether ideas 'from the floor' actually get presented

No good if its just a puppet of the promotion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, George Dodds said:

Not just the promoters - some of the fans who post on here should be avoided at all costs too 

Why?

Not one person's opinion is of more value than another's. 

Just because the opinion may not be to your liking, doesn't make theirs wrong.

Even the most stupid person can come up with an ingenious idea.

If the BSPA wants to be open, every opinion should be shared, zero cherry picking.

• Like 3

Am I correct in understanding that it is to be one nominated fan from each club's official fan/supporters club?!

Sounds good. But all you will have to do is give some constructive criticism and you will be banned from attending again

All they want is a yes men to give there egos a message 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Sounds good. But all you will have to do is give some constructive criticism and you will be banned from attending again

All they want is a yes men to give there egos a message 

100% it will be like this all day long. No doubt that even some of the supporters club members will ignore comments before they even attend the meetings.

While good in principle, it will end up being a kiss a$$ process. 

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Am I correct in understanding that it is to be one nominated fan from each club's official fan/supporters club?!

Yes, it would be ludicrous to have any more

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

That's what it says.... 

1 hour ago, Daniel Smith said:

100% it will be like this all day long. No doubt that even some of the supporters club members will ignore comments before they even attend the meetings.

While good in principle, it will end up being a kiss a$$ process. 

In your opinion Daniel, but you're always gonna take a negative stance, we'll see... 

• Like 1

Judging from the numbers blocked by Speedway GB on Twitter, Unless they change their attitude to negative comments it's a fruitless exercise.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Star Lady said:

Judging from the numbers blocked by Speedway GB on Twitter, Unless they change their attitude to negative comments it's a fruitless exercise.

Indeed - I am aware of a number of people blocked simply for asking a question

Nothing contoversial or aggressive just a simple straightforward question in a polite manner

Unfortunately the promoters do not listen to their customers.  I think the majority of fans want more fixtures with more varied opposition and to get rid of doubling up and down.  

None of these have been addressed properly in this years agm. How many years did it take to get rid of the double points tactical ride. 

I would like to have seen the championship have two home and away fixtures.  Both reserves should be nl standard and protected at reserve all season.  I would promote the top 22 riders from the championship and the nl standard riders would replace them. These top riders would be elevated to the premiership where they belong. 

I would only allow doubling up for English riders to give them more track time. Also the nl riders would be allowed to double up so they too receive more track time and keep their confidence. 

This plan needs to stay in place 5 years and English youngsters would find this very beneficial. 

• Like 1