British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

Weather looking perfik. Couple of days a bit wet, then a nice day Saturday. Big crowd and decent racing as usual, we hope

On 7/4/2019 at 9:21 AM, racers and royals said:

Eurosport UK have come up trumps again for the coverage of the 1st round of the finals on Saturday July 13th from Gustrow Germany. Meeting starts at 6pm UK time with Eurosport Poland showing complete match live. Eurosport 2 uk go on air LIVE at 19.45 just in time for about heat 17 !!!!!!

At least Eurosport player are now showing complete meeting live from 17.50- with English commentary.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if German Eurosport are showing this? On holiday in Spain and we have BBC one and BBC two and then Austrian/German/French and Spanish channels. Only German channel we have is  Eurosport so hoping I might get lucky!

15 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Does anyone know if German Eurosport are showing this? On holiday in Spain and we have BBC one and BBC two and then Austrian/German/French and Spanish channels. Only German channel we have is  Eurosport so hoping I might get lucky!

Sorry no. your best hope will be the links to Eurosport Poland i posted earlier.

Edited by racers and royals

1 minute ago, Trees said:

Is it on Eurosport at 7.45, it's not live?

read above

4 minutes ago, Mark said:

read above

Here is what i posted on the previous page

Eurosport UK have come up trumps again for the coverage of the 1st round of the finals on Saturday July 13th from Gustrow Germany. Meeting starts at 6pm UK time with Eurosport Poland showing complete match live. Eurosport 2 uk go on air LIVE at 19.45 just in time for about heat 17 !!!!!!

I emailed Eurosport suggesting that UK fans would rather they show the whole meeting " delayed live " at 19.45 as we could easily keep away from checking out any scores until then- they obviously  know best !!!!!

Edited by racers and royals

41 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Here is what i posted on the previous page

I emailed Eurosport suggesting that UK fans would rather they show the whole meeting " delayed live " at 19.45 as we could easily keep away from checking out any scores until then- they obviously  know best !!!!!

I emailed Eurosport as well, after their last pathetic effort where coverage started at Heat 19 !!!  I asked if they were now going to cover football from the 80th minute only? Naturally I didn't even get a reply. Thanks very much for the Polish link, seems to work fine, its showing Formula E car racing at the moment. Looks like I'll be eating my evening meal in front of the PC screen now!

Apparently if you are an Amazon Prime subscriber you can get a 7 day free trial for Eurosport live. Just remember to cancel the trial.

thats what I've been told anyway. 

It it works but the downside it seems is a glut of Ermobollocks

Edited by Star Lady