British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

One Sport have now issued an official apology to Laguta for the wrong anthem being played and have offered Russian fans 50% off tickets for the Torun round

Torun draw

Lista startowa TAURON Speedway Euro Championship w Toruniu:
1. Kacper Woryna (Polska)
2. David Bellego (Francja)
3. Paweł Przedpełski (Polska)
4. Antonio Lindbaeck (Szwecja)
5. Leon Madsen (Dania)
6. Nicki Pedersen (Dania)
7. Mikkel Michelsen (Dania)
8. Grigorij Laguta (Rosja)
9. Kai Huckenbeck (Niemcy)
10. Bartosz Smektała (Polska)
11. Jarosław Hampel (Polska)
12. Anders Thomsen (Dania)
13. Adrian Miedziński (Polska)
14. Vaclav Milik (Czechy)
15. Robert Lambert (Wielka Brytania)
16. Michael Jepsen Jensen (Dania)

43 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Wildcard for Torun is Adrian Miedzinski

Uninspired choice. A rider who I am pretty sure I've never seen do anything interesting ever.

Just now, James Carter said:

Uninspired choice. A rider who I am pretty sure I've never seen do anything interesting ever.

He`s Nicki no 2 and he has caused several crashes over the years(Emil`s crash) which have been interesting !!!

4 hours ago, James Carter said:

Won a GP at Torun and is dangerous towards others. 

13 hours ago, racers and royals said:

He`s Nicki no 2 and he has caused several crashes over the years(Emil`s crash) which have been interesting !!!

I always blamed him for Emils huge injuries which could have ended Emils top flight career.   Nothing much was said about Miedzinski at the time, dont know why, butI never forgive him for what he did.

41 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I always blamed him for Emils huge injuries which could have ended Emils top flight career.   Nothing much was said about Miedzinski at the time, dont know why, butI never forgive him for what he did.

The vast majority of riders pull off a move that  could put another rider on the shale.  Gollob was ruthless but Pedersen always gets mentioned.  Madsen split Fricke in two in a GP but that is brushed under the carpet 

10 hours ago, Mark said:

Won a GP at Torun and is dangerous towards others. 

Totally forgotten about that. Hard to believe now.  Then again Chris Harris

Good news. Perhaps as round 1 was a bit rubbish maybe not a bad thing that Eurosport only showed the last few heats 

Torun should be excellent

Kildemand the wildcard for Vojens

Eurosport 2 now pushed back the start time to 5.20pm tomorrow- this follows live 24 hrs of endurance from Spa. Hope that finishes on time- not sure if they will hold the start over in Torun or if we will miss a couple of races.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:43 AM, racers and royals said:

Eurosport 2 now pushed back the start time to 5.20pm tomorrow- this follows live 24 hrs of endurance from Spa. Hope that finishes on time- not sure if they will hold the start over in Torun or if we will miss a couple of races.

Wasn't there a live feed on the Internet for the last round? Seem to remember I watched it in Polish, but at least I got the whole meeting!  Eurosport started one televised meeting at Heat 19 if I remember correctly? I would prefer to watch it on my large screen TV, but if there is a live feed at least we get to see it all.