British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rotten luck for Toninio. Broken arm after being hit by Freddie Jakobsen. Neither could do anything about it.

Bad luck. Horrid smash

Some good racing. Mickelson and Woryna are very exciting to watch.

How was Kildemand not excluded for the wipeout of Lindback.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

How was Kildemand not excluded for the wipeout of Lindback.

I got splinters in my fingers scratching my head over that one. 

Meeting overall wasn’t too bad, impressed with Mickelsons meeting. How old is he - 24?      What’s happened to Milik this year? 

4 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I got splinters in my fingers scratching my head over that one. 

Meeting overall wasn’t too bad, impressed with Mickelsons meeting. How old is he - 24?      What’s happened to Milik this year? 

Mikkel Michelsen will be 25 next Monday (19th August). 

As Rory Schlien is eligible to ride in the British Final, would he also be able to try to qualify for the SEC?

11 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

As Rory Schlien is eligible to ride in the British Final, would he also be able to try to qualify for the SEC?

Yes - and I seem to recall he as already ridden in the European Championship as an ACU nominee.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Speedway_European_Championship_qualification

Edited by arnieg

Just watched meeting from Vojen's much better meeting than I expect from that track! Heats 5-8 & 17 to the end produced some great racing.

Lebedevs & MJJ were the entertainers in chief. I do wish a Premiership team would persuade the Latvian to do a full season here.

Horrible incident that saw Lindback injured, how Kildemande wasn't excluded I do not know. Jacobsen could surely have done better to avoid the Swede.

Dave Rowe kept saying the final round was in Gorzow? I thought it was in Katowice?

Haven't looked at the overall standings after this yet, but imagine it's wide open with Madsen missing the meeting & Laguta failing to make the top 6.

12 minutes ago, Col said:

Just watched meeting from Vojen's much better meeting than I expect from that track! Heats 5-8 & 17 to the end produced some great racing.

Lebedevs & MJJ were the entertainers in chief. I do wish a Premiership team would persuade the Latvian to do a full season here.

Horrible incident that saw Lindback injured, how Kildemande wasn't excluded I do not know. Jacobsen could surely have done better to avoid the Swede.

Dave Rowe kept saying the final round was in Gorzow? I thought it was in Katowice?

Haven't looked at the overall standings after this yet, but imagine it's wide open with Madsen missing the meeting & Laguta failing to make the top 6.

The only thing that persuades riders these days is money, something speedway clubs in Britiain don't have much of. I saw Lebedevs at Berwick a few year ago in the World U21 finals. Certainly livened the meeting up.

52 minutes ago, Col said:

Dave was saying CHORZOW ( Slaski stadium)

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

The only thing that persuades riders these days is money, something speedway clubs in Britiain don't have much of.

If Swindon can afford Doyle, Poole Kurtz etc etc

22 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Dave was saying CHORZOW ( Slaski stadium)

I see. Which is where the world finals from "Katowice" were held. Is that the only remaining venue left that hosted a World final that still has a speedway track?

Seen standings. Looks like shoot out between Pedersen & Laguta. Michelson 3 behind, big ask to make that up in a single meeting.

2 minutes ago, Col said:

If Swindon can afford Doyle, Poole Kurtz etc etc

I see. Which is where the world finals from "Katowice" were held. Is that the only remaining venue left that hosted a World final that still has a speedway track?

Seen standings. Looks like shoot out between Pedersen & Laguta. Michelson 3 behind, big ask to make that up in a single meeting.

They put the track in like Warsaw/ Cardiff

3 minutes ago, Col said:

Wroclaw, Havelock 92. Duh!

20 minutes ago, Col said:

Wroclaw, Havelock 92. Duh!

Um, Vojens???

Vojen's was 93 when Ernolenko won?