British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

G Laguta missed 2 years is it. Sees his brother in the GPs, if he has any career aspirations then surely he wants to be in the GP too. I thik he is a better racer then Artum (bit of a gater) so I hope he does well this year. 

Is Gregori in the SGP qualifiers, he should be so he can gain a place in next years GPs.

Edited by OveFundinFan

40 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

G Laguta missed 2 years is it. Sees his brother in the GPs, if he has any career aspirations then surely he wants to be in the GP too. I thik he is a better racer then Artum (bit of a gater) so I hope he does well this year. 

Is Gregori in the SGP qualifiers, he should be so he can gain a place in next years GPs.

Hopefully Gregori is in the qualifiers, however Russia only have 3 places- he is not the 2 in Zarnovica- so that leaves just the last one in the french qualifier.

9 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

That's 5 Danes in the SEC Finals - one third of the field of the fifteen permanent riders !  

They do have a final this year :) Smolinski will be the next ;)

Think so, and then it's probably another couple of Poles who get the remaining wildcards. Let's wait and see !

6 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Think so, and then it's probably another couple of Poles who get the remaining wildcards. Let's wait and see !

Prem Pawlicki might be one.

54 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Really great to see Laguta back at his best a class act, would love to see him join his brother in the series at some stage.

Time is slowly running out for Grigory, I think he's 37y/o now. Should be given at least a one-off wild card for one of the GPs this year, perhaps anywhere in Poland (Torun or Wroclaw), as the Poles already have enoug riders in it. but I know this won't happen, as they rather let some local youngsters ride instead. Such a shame to miss out on seeing Grigory Laguta in the SGP.  

Further, he won't even be in the Russian pairs squad for the SoN finals in Togliattim, as they surely will give Artem Laguta and Emil Sayfutdinov, plus U21 Gleb Chugunov, the Chance to defend their title this year.   

What a shame that we don't have the SWC any more. No proper teams' competiton, only this pairs gimmick. Shame on You, FIM,  and shame on You Mr. Armando Castagna. Your Italians are stil not good enough to mix it with the leading nations even in a pairs competition, when You son rides together with an Argentinean with Italian ancestry. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Time is slowly running out for Grigory, I think he's 37y/o now. Should be given at least a one-off wild card for one of the GPs this year, perhaps anywhere in Poland (Torun or Wroclaw), as the Poles already have enoug riders in it. but I know this won't happen, as they rather let some local youngsters ride instead. Such a shame to miss out on seeing Grigory Laguta in the SGP.  

Further, he won't even be in the Russian pairs squad for the SoN finals in Togliattim, as they surely will give Artem Laguta and Emil Sayfutdinov, plus U21 Gleb Chugunov, the Chance to defend their title this year.   

What a shame that we don't have the SWC any more. No proper teams' competiton, only this pairs gimmick. Shame on You, FIM,  and shame on You Mr. Armando Castagna. Your Italians are stil not good enough to mix it with the leading nations even in a pairs competition, when You son rides together with an Argentinean with Italian ancestry. 

Like you a real fan and i still believe he is in the top 20 riders in the world.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Like you a real fan and i still believe he is in the top 20 riders in the world.

I'd even rate him top ten - he's definitely Grand Prix level - and a highly exciting rider to watch !

• Like 1

Fairly sure the final 2 permanent Wildcards will be Poles, they have two events in Poland and only 2 Polish riders so far.

6 hours ago, Col said:

Fairly sure the final 2 permanent Wildcards will be Poles, they have two events in Poland and only 2 Polish riders so far.

Well that tells you one of the thing's that is wrong with the series.

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Well that tells you one of the thing's that is wrong with the series.

All that is is a wrong guess or are you talking about wildcards in general?