British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

For anyone down in Chorzów today, looking for something to do on Sunday, I seriously recommend visiting the GUIDO Museum Mine in nearby Zabrze: https://kopalniaguido.pl/index.php/en/

It's really fun, and you can join a guided tour with an English guide. For reservations call +48 32 271 40 77. The ticket is around 20 quid per person.

Before the 4th and final round late this afternoon on Eurosport there is a replay of the Vojens 3rd round. Then of course this evening on BT sport is the 2nd round Ipswich v Poole.

A feast of speedway.

The track looks very quick and a lovely stadium but only one line around the inside so far.    On TV it looks like the track is a foot above the kerb.  Strange build.

If Ernolenko says "mam made track" once more.

Tell me Sam, is there a naturally occurring Speedway track?

• Like 1

Track as utterly crap as it was last year. 

Wonder if there will be a pass all night?? Stadium looks half empty as well, surely there were far better tracks to take it to???

Utter borefest 

Just now, Bradford Ace said:

Track as utterly crap as it was last year. 

Wonder if there will be a pass all night?? Stadium looks half empty as well, surely there were far better tracks to take it to???

Utter borefest 

Its such a shame as the stadium is out the top drawer.    There is no line bar the one on the inner.

Borefest again with red and blue dominating positions.

Temporary track it may be but yawn fest it is.

Much like Cardiff last Saturday, great stadium but poor racing, much rather have it the other way round.

No point having a wide track if the only racing line is the inner half of both bends.

Very poor racing.

My visit was in 1976 when PC won.... fantastic meeting with good racing and great memories

A run off would be nice but will mean it overlaps the Ipswich meeting, hmmm, decisions decisions........

Such a pity there was so little passing. One or two good tussles but pretty dull really.