British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Euro Championship 2019 (Final 4th round Saturday September 28 Chorzow live on TV)

Are there any small rivers for this on?

Timo Lahti was the last in line on the announced series reserve list so its either the 1st meeting reserve or who ever can take the rides...

18 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Are there any small rivers for this on?

Timo Lahti was the last in line on the announced series reserve list so its either the 1st meeting reserve or who ever can take the rides...

sent you pm

11 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

sent you pm

Thank you

Why does the Producers insist on showing many replays from various angle's before we know the rider is ok.

Understand its a tough sport but certainly doesn't sit well with me, especially the number of replays

left shoulder injury for Lindback by look of it.    not hit fault but a hard crash

1 minute ago, tyke said:

Why does the Producers insist on showing many replays from various angle's before we know the rider is ok.

Understand its a tough sport but certainly doesn't sit well with me, especially the number of replays

you dont have to look.

• Like 1

Isnt this lady doing the interviews somehow connected to Konikiewicz, mr OneSport?

”what can you say about OneSport” :lol: 

Rotten luck for Toninio. Broken arm after being hit by Freddie Jakobsen. Neither could do anything about it.

4 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

Isnt this lady doing the interviews somehow connected to Konikiewicz, mr OneSport?

”what can you say about OneSport” :lol: 

Thought she is his partner

17 minutes ago, severnsider said:

One lucky chap !!!- Marcelina also heads up the Eleven sport Extraleague coverage,

Edited by racers and royals

16 minutes ago, severnsider said:

Me too... basically all the interviews are set up so people need to hype OnesSport

I backed Pedersen for the win and Huckenbeck e/w @ 66/1, both giving me a run for my money so far, racing not great but I've seen plenty of worse meetings from Vojens.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Rotten luck for Toninio. Broken arm after being hit by Freddie Jakobsen. Neither could do anything about it.

Antonio says on fb that he is ok but has shoulder pains. En route to hospital to check his shoulder. 

Watched this through Esport player. Ermolenko really wasnt as bad as people on here say.

• Like 1