British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2019

re incarnated  rye ouse  n  arena . plus more home advantage .lol 

but welcome back big birds .

2 hours ago, M.D said:

How did you get to Kennett's average, looks a little high to me?

I think it should be 8.70, his converted average from the final figure during his time at Rye House last season (5.80 x 1.5).

Edited by tocha
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tocha said:

I think it should be 8.70, his converted average from the final figure during his time at Rye House last season (5.80 x 1.5).

But the Rye fixtures have been deleted (hence Harris going from about 7 up to 7.78)

His previous 2nd tier average therefore may well apply

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

But the Rye fixtures have been deleted (hence Harris going from about 7 up to 7.78)

His previous 2nd tier average therefore may well apply

Then it is 9.58 as originally quoted.

18 hours ago, BLACKHEART said:

1. Edward Kennett 9.58

2. Alfie Bowtell 2.32

3.Adam Ellis 7.84

4. Zach Wajtknecht 5.06

5. Richard Lawson 9.03

6. Georgie Wood 2.13

7. Tom Brennan 2.00

Close. Swap Ellis for Kerr  

• Like 2

On 12/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, Hunters said:

Agreed and all British.   Too much to hope for?

If you get 5% off for four of the top five suggested you might just be able to get Morris in place of Ellis if he is going to ride in Poland on a regular basis.

17 hours ago, The Little Un said:

If you get 5% off for four of the top five suggested you might just be able to get Morris in place of Ellis if he is going to ride in Poland on a regular basis.

Nick Morris will be riding in Poland as well.

On 11/30/2018 at 9:34 PM, BLACKHEART said:

1. Edward Kennett 9.58

2. Alfie Bowtell 2.32

3.Adam Ellis 7.84

4. Zach Wajtknecht 5.06

5. Richard Lawson 9.03

6. Georgie Wood 2.13

7. Tom Brennan 2.00

Exactly the type of team that Eastbourne fans would want as well. Either Ellis or Kerr would be good additions, strong top 4 and a tail that can all improve plus would get the supporters backing which is huge for confidence and should serve up some good racing at Arlington.

• Like 2

lots of mullering for that team . , but should do okay @ home  on their replacement trick track .

On 12/1/2018 at 5:58 PM, TurnTwo said:

Is that with reductions to Morley Waj Bowtell and wood and ellis? 

Edward Kennett would be reduced too.

Eastbourne have named four riders for 2019 this morning: Georgie Wood and Tom Brennan step up from the NL. Joined by Alfie Bowtell and the Norfolk flyer, Lewis Kerr.

Good start, Eagles

• Like 4

this is going to cost me a small fortune every week , my misses loves lewi more than me.

2 minutes ago, gee jay said:

this is going to cost me a small fortune every week , my misses loves lewi more than me.

Nice problem to have. Bowtell is the only question mark as at reserve looks a bargain, at 2 not so much? That said im sure he will get good help at Arlington. Feel a few trips down to the coast may be happening this season.

Can see this as all change for the reserves every new average list.   So Alfie Bowtell will get a fair amount of reserve heats.  It could do all three of them some good to have a mixture of tough rides at 2 and some small respite at 6 and 7.   Looking at the other reserves announced so far I think we are best placed.

All four are ex NL juniors so that leaves 24.43  for the final three riders which should make for a competitive team.

I fancy Richard Lawson and Zach but that would leave 10.34 for a No 1 and there doesn't look to be anyone at that level available so they might have to go for a 7 pointer instead of Zach.   Uncertain as to what average would apply to Ed Kennett but he might be the option and then we come in a point under the limit.