British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2019

7 hours ago, gazzac said:

On a slightly different note, wonder with John Cook back in charge whether we'll see the return of Kevin Coombes as the announcer? Would be a great addition to the line up, always enhanced the atmosphere, remember him fondly winding up the Poole fans when we were in Elite and had Nicki Pedersen riding against them. 

As much as I enjoyed the NL, I am looking forward to professional speedway back at Arlington.

If Kevin Coombes can return as well that would be perfect !

(No offence to Steve Crow, he has done a decent job in getting acquainted with speedway but Kevin has the extra professionalism and knowledge of the sport that is currently missing).

3 hours ago, Heedthebaw said:

Don’t think you will see Steen Jensen in UK again, left Berwick under a big black cloud !

Certainly did, though for sheer entertainment should he sign for Eastbourne, which wont happen, the away meeting at Berwick would be worth the admission.:D

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

What did steen do ??

A hope the tell wi,,, they say he left under a big black cloud, maybe he stole an umbrella ? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He stole something from somebody thats for sure.:D

I hope it wasn't the secret burger/pattie recipe.

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

He stole something from somebody thats for sure.:D

Allegedly.;)

On 12/7/2018 at 6:52 AM, TurnTwo said:

Bridger won’t ride again have you seen the size of him he must weight 17 stone just in muscle!!

yes , he was sat with danny halsey infront of me at cardiff he's a big lad.

One thing is for sure they do need a rider that will put bums on seats.i do not see that as Kennet who blows hot and cold...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waco said:

One thing is for sure they do need a rider that will put bums on seats.i do not see that as Kennet who blows hot and cold...

Kennet would increase his average at Eastbourne without a doubt.

9 hours ago, proud panther said:

Kennet would increase his average at Eastbourne without a doubt.

Eddie has never had a problem upping his home average its on the road where he blows hot and cold. He is still worth it for home dominance but with an inflated average due to the Rye fixtures being scrubbed not as good value as he was.

• Like 1

I think eddies a bad bet on his average tbh, too many big tracks that he wont shine on

here's one right out of left field , i've been really enjoying oliver bernstein's efforts in sweden for the last 2 yrs , what would his average be ?