British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DBP

Swedish league

I see that the swedish league div 1 elitserien will now race Tuesday and Thursday and the div 2 Allsvenska will race Monday Wednesday Friday

What affect will this have on uk teams a number of riders here race in sweden? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP said:

I see that the swedish league div 1 elitserien will now race Tuesday and Thursday and the div 2 Allsvenska will race Monday Wednesday Friday

British clubs don't sign riders that ride for those clubs, then no effect at all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP said:

DIV 2 always did race on a Thursday and there won't be many Thursdays for Div 1 tracks. Given the paucity of fixtures in the UK should't be difficult to avoid clashes. And, of course, British teams have priority over any riders needed in Sweden.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DBP said:

Where is this info? Asking since I'm waiting for the letter that states the race nights and the national champs weekend for 2019...