British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ReadingRacer2017

Cook joins Robins

Swindon have signed Craig Cook on loan for 2019. Just had text from my cousin, who works night shift at a supermarket in Swindon, they already have the Swindon Advertiser in for tomorrow morning. 

Comes in on a 7.73 average, does this mean Batchelor won’t be back?

1 minute ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Swindon have signed Craig Cook on loan for 2019. Just had text from my cousin, who works night shift at a supermarket in Swindon, they already have the Swindon Advertiser in for tomorrow morning. 

That's funny. As it says Doyle not cook 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Whoever the signing is I think it's absolutely magnanimous of you to fluff up the club's press release, well done !

• Like 2

I have a couple of months break from this place because it was getting boring reading the same people posting the same bull. Come back and this is one of the first things I see. Attention seeking still. Absolute saddo.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I have a couple of months break from this place because it was getting boring reading the same people posting the same bull. Come back and this is one of the first things I see. Attention seeking still. Absolute saddo.

I reckon he needs to speak to his cousin who clearly can’t read Hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So Mr Green according to your comments on the Robins Facebook page you stated Doyle was signing and then take the plaudits today.....what Crap you spread talk about edging your bets and funny how many people you know that you gain your 'info' from .....Cook on here ...Doyle on Facebook.....the mind boggles what you say on Twitter probably Zagar you are embarrassing! 

10 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

So they have a new cook at the supermarket and tea is served with a doyley 

Every Little counts 

With a right f*****g donut thrown in

12 hours ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Reading Racer (or whatever your current name is) - your cousin should have tried harder at school - as his reading skills are embarrassing!

• Like 1