British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

2019 Swedish Eliteserien fixtures

Hello guys

can't find any information regarding Elitserien TV coverage for 2019 season.

Is Cmore back? Or still streaming pay per view the only source?

2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) to cover more live matches on TV?

27 minutes ago, krompa said:

Hello guys

can't find any information regarding Elitserien TV coverage for 2019 season.

Is Cmore back? Or still streaming pay per view the only source?

2 days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) to cover more live matches on TV?

Krompa, that`s a very good question. Maybe Ghostie might have heard something. I will be taking out the monthly subscription to Speedway play again in 2019 if it carries on.

We might have to wait until nearer the season to hear if increased matches will be made available to UK and Poland( will Premier/freesports and Eleven in Poland still have the contract?)

for the Thursday matches. 

• Like 1

Interesting comment from Matt Ford at Wednesday’s Forum. Swedish Cup meetings on a Thursday have priority over UK whereas Swedish League matches don’t. He said one of the Ippo v Poole meetings would clash with Swedish Cup with Brady Kurtz and Jack Holder both needed in Sweden and he was hoping Chris Louis could find an alternative date.

8 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

Is there a Swedish Cup competition at all? Don't think so!

That`s what i thought- Poole are scheduled to be at Ipswich on 16th May(clash with Vetlanda v Lejonen league match) then 11th July(no Swedish clash) and finally 29th August(clash with 2 of the QF`s play-offs)

I have just had an email from Speedway play with whom i took out a subscription last season to watch all the matches , that a new  subscription service has started for 2019(the clubs themselves ?) https://www.elitspeedway.com/play  unfortunately doesn`t appear to be much English - but i will subscribe again- all matches live for around £15.50 per month

New league website as well https://www.elitspeedway.com/ 

Edit there is English when you register and on the payment page.

Edited by racers and royals

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I have just had an email from Speedway play with whom i took out a subscription last season to watch all the matches , that a new  subscription service has started for 2019(the clubs themselves ?) https://www.elitspeedway.com/play  unfortunately doesn`t appear to be much English - but i will subscribe again- all matches live for around £15.50 per month

New league website as well https://www.elitspeedway.com/ 

Edit there is English when you register and on the payment page.

Further info on the Subscription in English.

About ESS Play

Welcome to ESS Play - The clubs digital venture 2019

Here you can see all 82 matches from Elitserien in Speedway, live or afterwards. The channel is also filled with ongoing reports, interviews, highlights and news.

All matches are produced in HD, with graphics and commenting.

• A main match per round will be produced with several camera angles.
  • The other four games of the round are produced with one camera.

You can easily register here on the website, and then have full access to the channel via the app (Andriod or iPhone) for mobile and tablet.

A monthly subscription costs SEK 189 per month and can be canceled at any time. It is therefore no binding time. As an opening offer, you can now register for free up to May 6, all to follow the upload with video reporter and preamble meeting; monthly payments are not deducted until then.

You can also choose to buy a match pass for SEK 129 - then you will have access to the specific match live and afterwards.

You create a login with your email address and an optional password. The purchase and payment functions are best done via a web browser on a computer.

Do you have trouble implementing the payment? Then check that you have entered the correct card number and CVC code. If you have the opportunity, test with another debit card. Sometimes it may be that the card is locked for online and international purchases, which can be fixed via your bank.

Do you have any technical considerations? Feel free to check out frequently asked questions via the link here  , so you may find the answer:

Otherwise, we are always ready to assist you at  kontakt@staylive.se

On 4/8/2019 at 8:43 PM, racers and royals said:

Further info on the Subscription in English.

About ESS Play

Welcome to ESS Play - The clubs digital venture 2019

Here you can see all 82 matches from Elitserien in Speedway, live or afterwards. The channel is also filled with ongoing reports, interviews, highlights and news.

All matches are produced in HD, with graphics and commenting.

• A main match per round will be produced with several camera angles.
  • The other four games of the round are produced with one camera.

You can easily register here on the website, and then have full access to the channel via the app (Andriod or iPhone) for mobile and tablet.

A monthly subscription costs SEK 189 per month and can be canceled at any time. It is therefore no binding time. As an opening offer, you can now register for free up to May 6, all to follow the upload with video reporter and preamble meeting; monthly payments are not deducted until then.

You can also choose to buy a match pass for SEK 129 - then you will have access to the specific match live and afterwards.

You create a login with your email address and an optional password. The purchase and payment functions are best done via a web browser on a computer.

Do you have trouble implementing the payment? Then check that you have entered the correct card number and CVC code. If you have the opportunity, test with another debit card. Sometimes it may be that the card is locked for online and international purchases, which can be fixed via your bank.

Do you have any technical considerations? Feel free to check out frequently asked questions via the link here  , so you may find the answer:

Otherwise, we are always ready to assist you at  kontakt@staylive.se

We now know that just one of the matches(multi camera) will be shown per week by Premier/freesports and in Poland(probably Eleven sport). I suppose this could be a Tuesday or Thursday match. I have taken out the monthly subscription - 82 matches will do for me !! 

I signed up for this before you posted this R&R and as you say ESS’ coverage is a brilliant offer at £15.50 a months for every meeting. I was too late last year and couldn’t do it because I thought their price per meeting its expensive. I’m really looking forward to be able to watch the entire season’s meetings, I never really felt connected to Swedish speedway with just one TV meeting, especially if that was rained off. 

With all the Polish meetings and now this we will be spoilt indeed this year :D.

I see the Swedish league is in it's usual logical order - round 1 followed by one from round 10, followed by round 2, followed by one from round 9...:neutral:

2 hours ago, June01 said:

I see the Swedish league is in it's usual logical order - round 1 followed by one from round 10, followed by round 2, followed by one from round 9...:neutral:

At least the Tuesday matches are from the same round- it`s those pesky Thursday`s which rock the boat !!!!:)

Freesports schedule showing a live match on 7th May 6.10pm (repeated Wednesday 8th)

Also looks like they showing a second match (not live) 9th May 10.15pm - that must be Dackarna v Smederna (repeated Friday 10th)

Edited by Noodles

On 4/27/2019 at 1:42 PM, Noodles said:

Freesports schedule showing a live match on 7th May 6.10pm (repeated Wednesday 8th)

Also looks like they showing a second match (not live) 9th May 10.15pm - that must be Dackarna v Smederna (repeated Friday 10th)

Not now showing any speedway on the 7th May on listings.  Just Showing a meeting from Round 1 on the 9th May