British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hunty

Cradley Heathens 2019

16 minutes ago, greyhoundp said:

Thats a very good signing, young and improving rider, leaves 10.7 for the last three riders, do they go 2 x 2 and a 6+ or 1 x 2 pointer, and a couple of 4,s ?.

Very good signing, starts at number 1 but forms a very good trio of heat leaders. Last signings are a bit of a mystery? I feel Luke Harris is bound to be in the side and is good value on his average but that would leave 4.96 for the final 2 riders? Embleton and Dicken are both 2.33?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TurnTwo said:

Clegg is 8.63 Brennan 8.41? 

Spot on. Got lazy and used the 2019 signings thread rather than the actual greensheets....probably islander getting his own back because i was mean about the Warriors side

57 minutes ago, TB1 said:

Thanks for the update, just one last question why doesn't Pearson and co run a premiership side out of Monmore or Perry Barr? Presumbably it's just down to cost?

I'm sure cost comes into it but there are also very few available dates at Monmore - the smaller NL this year makes it possible but I wouldn't imagine there will be too many free Mondays over the summer.   I think the support would be there for it, should it ever become a realistic prospect.

22 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Spot on. Got lazy and used the 2019 signings thread rather than the actual greensheets....probably islander getting his own back because i was mean about the Warriors side

Haha good old islander I rate two riders in the warriors team not many other though...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Oops I put 36 not 63!

5 minutes ago, Hunters said:

Just think oh heats 13 & 15 in the Cradley / IOW  fixtures.  Worth  the admission money alone.

Leicester are no slouches in those heats either.

Lewis whitmore and Tom Spencer signed for Cradley according to speedway star 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Lewis whitmore and Tom Spencer signed for Cradley according to speedway star 

Im not convinced on this one/two. Spencer has certainly got talent but (did have) terrible equipment, Whitmore has had many chances and taken zero (except on the score charts) and am just really not a fan of his in so many ways. However with such a strong team building start its a shame that Cradley have slipped. 

• Like 1

Would both be on a 2.00 average?  I assume so, Lewis is showing as 3.00 on 2018 list but I can't see Tom on there.

With Harry also starting on a 2.00 it may mean one of Lewis or Tom would be in the main body of the team to allow Harry to start at reserve.  I must admit I know nothing of Tom, I saw Lewis briefly at Buxton last season when Cradley rode there but he had to pull out after a fall in Heat 2.  

If they are on a 2.00 each it would, I think, leave 6.43 for the final rider

Strange for the club not to announce the signings in the usual way via Social Media though?

15 minutes ago, MattJ81 said:

Would both be on a 2.00 average?  I assume so, Lewis is showing as 3.00 on 2018 list but I can't see Tom on there.

With Harry also starting on a 2.00 it may mean one of Lewis or Tom would be in the main body of the team to allow Harry to start at reserve.  I must admit I know nothing of Tom, I saw Lewis briefly at Buxton last season when Cradley rode there but he had to pull out after a fall in Heat 2.  

Strange for the club not to announce the signings in the usual way via Social Media though?

15 minutes ago, MattJ81 said:

Correct and Kieran Douglas had 7 rides and scored 8 points

• Like 2