British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester NL 2019

Ellis Perks signs for both Leicester sides.

Edited by Woz01

Strong number one in the current league and making the Cubs look more of a force to be afraid of. Shame the 2 x 2 pointer rule exists, i fear this side could run with 3 or 4 and still make the play offs.

13 minutes ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Kelsey Dugard and Danyon Hume confirmed.

Well thats a clever way to sneak the Dugard signing in. Hume is a huge capture and gives yet another top notch top two. In Dugard you have a rider heading straight to reserve when he can be bothered to turn up.

Agreed with sings, Thompson twins one will be out of reserve, and does Dugard have commitment? Don’t think he did many meetings for Plymouth? 

• Thanks 1

Danyon Hume is a great capture for Leicester. Not only is he a real racer and spectacular crowd pleaser,  but he is a very loyal clubman and a genuinely nice bloke. I'm sorry to have lost him at Birmingham and wish him all the very best for the future.

Edited by brianbuck
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

A weekend track within respectable travelling distance might work out for him though. 

Shamefully I said on this forum last year Kelsey would be better than Kingsley. How wrong I was. Once upon a time I think Kelsey could have been a wonder kid he looked effortless. Unfortunately I don’t think he will follow in his fathers footsteps but his uncles and will not go much further being the weight he is...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

Shamefully I said on this forum last year Kelsey would be better than Kingsley. How wrong I was. Once upon a time I think Kelsey could have been a wonder kid he looked effortless. Unfortunately I don’t think he will follow in his fathers footsteps but his uncles and will not go much further being the weight he is...

When he first came onto the scene I also thought he had prospects and would turn into a good rider. But he seems to have got worse every year since then.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GoldenGauntlet said:

Ruddick and Halder complete the team

Strong finish, 6 out of 7 ticks for me and certainly a top 4 side.