British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester NL 2019

17 hours ago, False dawn said:

Are there any published statistics covering Danny's time with Carmarthen? I've tried the Carmarthen website and Live Updates (and speedway researcher) 

You can see copies of the referees official scorecard under downloads on the Speedway Control Board website. Last season Carmarthen rode their home fixtures at Stoke. Danny did not ride in all the home meetings. For away meeting scores you will need to find out who they rode and when.

35 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

You can see copies of the referees official scorecard under downloads on the Speedway Control Board website. Last season Carmarthen rode their home fixtures at Stoke. Danny did not ride in all the home meetings. For away meeting scores you will need to find out who they rode and when.

Many thanks.

It's amazing how many places information is available. 

Stick with danny woodward. You will be in for a fun year. 

Shouldn't this be on a 2020 thread?

On 12/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, TurnTwo said:

I think the idea is he’s fresh blood? Bit like Danny Ayres was ex mx had talent but very raw as opposed to the other two names that out scored him there that really aren’t going to do anything more than they’re 

But we all know how good Luke is. He has struggled to get into a Dev League for years now.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, pete cc said:

Stick with danny woodward. You will be in for a fun year. 

Shouldn't this be on a 2020 thread?

There isn’t a Leicester 2020 NL thread yet

6 hours ago, peckover said:

There isn’t a Leicester 2020 NL thread yet

Be my guest, knock yourself out :D

On 12/26/2019 at 8:06 PM, TurnTwo said:

I personally don’t think Luke’s the right man for a job in the nl 

What I am trying to say is that Danny was not scoring as many points as Luke, who is not good enough for the NDL himself. Is Leicester taking a risk hoping Danny will improve?

12 hours ago, Skodaman said:

What I am trying to say is that Danny was not scoring as many points as Luke, who is not good enough for the NDL himself. Is Leicester taking a risk hoping Danny will improve?

Not a major risk, if a 3.00 riders scores poorly, they'll always be another to try later on in the season!