British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Argos

Mildenhall New Owner

So Mildenhall have Declared thay are running next Season at the AGM, But it was up for sale, So presumably there is new Owner, Has Anyone any idea who it is.

I saw an article saying a 3 person consortium was interested pending events at the AGM. The 3 gentlemen were not named though.

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Perhaps we won't find out until Easter?

Won't find out until Easter does what?

• Like 1

perhaps that may mean they will keep their costs  lower than last season though...the points money paid out in 2018 must have been high..

4 hours ago, orchardlane said:

The indecision will probably mean they end up with riders not required by or not eligible to join other teams.

I suspect the team may be coming together. Kemp not available to re-join due to Sheffield's race day but Kinsley has been made aware he doesn't feature in team building plans so things are in motion

8 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I suspect the team may be coming together. Kemp not available to re-join due to Sheffield's race day but Kinsley has been made aware he doesn't feature in team building plans so things are in motion

Thank you

Kinsley is still in contention. The local paper assumed as he had signed for scunny he would be unable to continue for mildenhall as they didn’t know about doubling up/down. 

On 12/3/2018 at 3:27 PM, Ghosty said:

So come on........ Jessie James Easter ............ is it YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely not

I appreciate as a relative newcomer to the sport (!) that I don't have 100 per cent knowledge of the rules.

However, who would have declared Mildenhall as running in 2019 at the NL agm?

On 12/4/2018 at 8:55 PM, Racin Jason 72 said:

Kinsley is still in contention. The local paper assumed as he had signed for scunny he would be unable to continue for mildenhall as they didn’t know about doubling up/down. 

David Crane, I assume, usually knows what is going on!