British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

I think he’ll be at Redcar.

Can’t see why he would, but if you say so massive loss to Birmingham.

Everyone knows Bossman/Mainman is on this forum I think Birmingham fans needs the following answers.

1 Why have you not signed your No 1 rider from this Season.

2 Why you have signed a unless Italian and not a young English rider who as served Birmingham very well for the last 3 years and would do anything to ride for Birmingham this Season.

But no Doubt he will not have the  courage to do so.      

• Like 2

Who is the rider who would do anything to ride at brum? Also have been told they have a new trackman? 

47 minutes ago, Trackerman48 said:

Who is the rider who would do anything to ride at brum? Also have been told they have a new trackman? 

Dan Hume, I would think Arthur Browning 

The main question that needs answering is why someone from Coventry, obviously so sour about the loss of "his or her" team has nothing else to do but to belittle everything that the Birmingham management are trying to slowly and steadily build up?

Edited by uk_martin
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

The main question that needs answering is why someone from Coventry, obviously so sour about the loss of "his" team has nothing else to do but to belittle everything that the Birmingham management are trying to slowly and steadily build up?

Its nothing new been going on for a long time

btw Argos is female

8 hours ago, Argos said:

When Tom went to Birmingham from Mildenhall he was a 4 point rider, This season he was the best rider in the NL as he finished Top of the averages, Why would Tom not want to ride for Birmingham, or maybe why the Promoters Don’t want to sign him, There is no logical reason why Tom will not be a Birmingham Rider next season, It’s a match made in heaven 

Perhaps he got a better offer? 

2 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Perhaps he got a better offer? 

Hopefully not from a team who were pleading poverty and wanted a 36 point limit to reduce costs!

1 minute ago, Tigerforever said:

Hopefully not from a team who were pleading poverty and wanted a 36 point limit to reduce costs!

I don't think he is going to Newcastle :rofl:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

btw Argos is female

Well I wonder what that disaffected femme fatale will think of Kyle Newman signing for the Brummies?

Start taking those anti-vitriol pills folks.

jeezz , everyones going well @ Burmingham .

Really pleased Kyle Newman is back at Birmingham, I was disappointed he couldn't return in 2011. Hes the type of rider you pay your admission money to watch, Perry Barr is a track suited to his style and hes on a decent average. Good signing all round.

Edited by Brummie Kev
  • Like 2

Very good signing this season on his average. Newman needs a little injury free run and should finally kick on to the level many believe he is capable of. Certainly knows what its like to be in winning sides which will add to the team and a signature that i feel many teams would be happy with.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, jenga said:

jeezz , everyones going well @ Burmingham .

Yes he has found the Birmingham site hopefully the Glasgow one  can get back to  normal 

• Like 1