Reduction for British NL  rider ?

Only at start of season I believe

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

What can we build too ? 38 ?

Yes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

why would he not come in on his championship average of 7.84 ? 

Most recent established average unless a rider has averages for both leagues in the same season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

Most recent established average unless a rider has averages for both leagues in the same season.

Do not really understand his average from the end of 2018 was 7.84 . That was only 1 league meeting ago how could it possibly shoot up to 9.7 ? 

Because that’s his Premiership average after conversion? Makes sense to me? Why didn’t you guys sign him in the first place? He would of been a better signing than any of the riders in your team? And wasn’t on a high average.

1 hour ago, NeilWatson said:

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Do not really understand his average from the end of 2018 was 7.84 . That was only 1 league meeting ago how could it possibly shoot up to 9.7 ? 

Because the rules state that a rider uses his most recent MA unless he has an average in both leagues for the current season. Adam Ellis has a PL MA for 1st May 2019 but no CL average in 2019, so would come into the CL on a converted PL average. However, his CL average would then be calculated as a rolling average which would include his 2018 CL fixtures!

24 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Because that’s his Premiership average after conversion? Makes sense to me? Why didn’t you guys sign him in the first place? He would of been a better signing than any of the riders in your team? And wasn’t on a high average.

Adam Ellis and Nathan Stoneman replace Kyle Newman and Tobias Thomsen.‬

Happy with both signings, hats off to David and Laurence for making changes as I wasn't sure they would yet to be honest. Thanks to Kyle and Tobias, I wish them both well for the future.

Adam Ellis is great signing, I was over the moon when I was told the other day we were signing him. Hes the number 1 we should have signed in the winter but Im glad hes here now, he has a high average but hes worthy of that for sure. You only have to look how good he was for Swindon last night to show what a good signing this is. Its important he gets back up and hopefully it takes the pressure off Ulrich not being at number 1. It was probably between Newman and Morris of who went with Thomsen, Ashley has struggled this season so I hope now it can kick start his season as I definatley think there's more to come from him.

Nathan Stoneman is good signing, hes a rider in very good early season form in the NL with 30 points in his first 2 meetings, he fully deserves a chance in the championship. As hes only on a 2 point average I dont really see it as a risk. He will always be along side a strong reserve so at least its not like last season with two really weak reserves. I'm confident he can do well, he rides Perry Barr well when Ive seen him in NL.

Overall the side has a much better balance to it, its okay having a strength in depth side but you still need a rider scoring double figure point hauls, that's  what we lacked but not now. I'm not expecting playoffs, just a competitive side that can hold its own at home and importantly we can start winning meetings. I much more confident now with these two changes. 

• Like 1

Great additions to the team!

I think i'd of swapped Morris instead of Newman though! (not much in it)

Hats off to David Mason for doing something so soon!

Edited by GiveusaB

8 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Because the rules state that a rider uses his most recent MA unless he has an average in both leagues for the current season. Adam Ellis has a PL MA for 1st May 2019 but no CL average in 2019, so would come into the CL on a converted PL average. However, his CL average would then be calculated as a rolling average which would include his 2018 CL fixtures!

Just out of interest who suggested this style of working out GSA