British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

Which one? One hasn't turned a wheel yet, and the other was top of the averages a few days ago ...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, *JJ said:

Which one? One hasn't turned a wheel yet, and the other was top of the averages a few days ago ...

Doubting the man before he has even ridden a heat yet... Sad

3 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Doubting the man before he has even ridden a heat yet... Sad

I think you do JJ a dis-service as he was merely asking for clarification of GWC’s comment - as Paco has done his job so far.

5 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

I think you do JJ a dis-service as he was merely asking for clarification of GWC’s comment - as Paco has done his job so far.

No... I was quoting JJ and adding my own comments, it was not directed at him... It was directed at the previous post JJ was quoting... Not intended for JJ at all :)

8 hours ago, Dandelion said:

No... I was quoting JJ and adding my own comments, it was not directed at him... It was directed at the previous post JJ was quoting... Not intended for JJ at all :)

Thank you ... I notice that 'GWC' hasn't replied! He was presumably referring to Paco's low score at Sheffield, after he had just driven a thousand miles from Bavaria overnight. I for one wasn't expecting much from him.

• Like 1

anyone know if Adam is riding on Wednesday?.

been told he may be riding in Denmark?

Saw Lawrence Rogers in the USA corner last night ? Get Luke Becker signed up asap!!!

5 hours ago, *JJ said:

Thank you ... I notice that 'GWC' hasn't replied! He was presumably referring to Paco's low score at Sheffield, after he had just driven a thousand miles from Bavaria overnight. I for one wasn't expecting much from him.

Haven't been following Birmingham or Paco too much... But he looks a lot better than the Paco who rode for Sheffield a few years ago

I think he sounded disappointed with stonemans signing tbh... He's not a bad talent though

5 hours ago, HGould said:

anyone know if Adam is riding on Wednesday?.

been told he may be riding in Denmark?

I think Adam is missing,  I've seen the lineups on the Slangerup website and hes listed in the Grindsted line up. I noticed that Esbjerg are riding too which is Ostergaards team but hes not listed in the starting lineup.

2 hours ago, Brummie Kev said:

I think Adam is missing,  I've seen the lineups on the Slangerup website and hes listed in the Grindsted line up. I noticed that Esbjerg are riding too which is Ostergaards team but hes not listed in the starting lineup.

Really ??? so our home fixtures clash with Danish League .This has the potential to be farcical has anyone got any decent knowledge on this ? He has not had a ride in Denmark so far this season .

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

This is off the  http://se.aktuellspeedway.eu  site,

Matches listed on a Wednesday below ,and Brummies same night,

squad system in place ? might not ride all matches ??

5 man teams are they not ??

dl2.png

dl.png

Edited by Bluenose
  • Like 1

Yeah they are only 5 man teams. In fairness i shall wait to comment on this issue until its is cleared up or clarified. While doing a big of digging into danish league teams ,i notice Luke Becker rides and has started the season off there which  i would assume rule out or make it unlikely we make any move for him in the near future.

18 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

If he is riding in Denmark, do the Brummies get a facility.

Depends if your Promoter is “ one of the boys”:P,and who you are riding against.

Edited by Fromafar

8 hours ago, cityrebel said:

If he is riding in Denmark, do the Brummies get a facility.

Unless they've changed the rules, you don't get a facility for a rider who hasn't ridden for you, whatever the reason. (Emiliano Sanchez, 2007, springs to mind, but as I say, the rules may have been changed.)