British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

48 minutes ago, Col said:

Aarnio broken rib from meeting at Swindon last Thursday. Belle Vue have replaced him so obviously don't expect him to return any time soon.

its not broken & he has told the Brummies management he will be back next Wednesday

16 minutes ago, Brummies_Ste said:

its not broken & he has told the Brummies management he will be back next Wednesday

I'm glad he's not injured, but I cant help thinking I wished that he'd be replaced....?

His performances for us have been woeful and I cant see any improvement from one meeting to the next.

I'd much rather have Danyon/Nathan in the team, even if only for their future progress!?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

I'm glad he's not injured, but I cant help thinking I wished that he'd be replaced....?

His performances for us have been woeful and I cant see any improvement from one meeting to the next.

I'd much rather have Danyon/Nathan in the team, even if only for their future progress!?

Tero has had a lot of bad luck with crashes and injury this season ,he was terrific last season.Thats the nature of the sport.

17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Tero has had a lot of bad luck with crashes and injury this season ,he was terrific last season.Thats the nature of the sport.

Would love to see Tero and Garrity in the engine room of the side on a longer term basis.

16 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I sympathise sincerely....but it doesn't change the fact that he's been poor for us. He's only won 1 heat in a B'ham race jacket!? (as far as I can remember?)

Considering how we quickly chop and change riders,I'm surprised that we're still sticking with him?

No doubt he wont be up to speed next week because of his recent injury?

Just now, HGould said:

Would love to see Tero and Garrity in the engine room of the side on a longer term basis.

Garrity all day....

I'll be glad to see the back of Tero....he's far too slow! May be his best bikes are abroad ???

1 minute ago, GiveusaB said:

Garrity all day....

I'll be glad to see the back of Tero....he's far too slow! May be his best bikes are abroad ???

Agree

10 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Jordan Jenkins has signed until the end of the season to replace Wallinger. Good signing that if he can stay clear of injury. 

1 hour ago, bloom89 said:

Jordan Jenkins has signed until the end of the season to replace Wallinger. Good signing that if he can stay clear of injury. 

Bet that's a relief to see the back of Wallinger. 

• Like 2

How many days do you have to ride for the Brummies now, to earn yourself a testimonial?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wallinger didn’t need last long! Jenkins is making a big commitment now though cos he’ll want a 2.00 average for next season so can’t score that many :blink:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, bloom89 said:

Great signing ! Well done to the 'management/promotion' !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pete cc said:

Bet that's a relief to see the back of Wallinger. 

I’m not a Birmingham fan mate I like Jenkins though I think he has a lot of potential he’s just unlucky with injuries, much better than Wallinger too who I don’t think has any improvement in him.

• Like 1