British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

6 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

YES they do . Richard is his step Dad . The poster is talking about JPB's personal life of which they know nothing and should explain their post in more depth before spreading such rubbish.

Not spreading any rubbish... Just saying, don't think Richard is the greatest speedway role model... I am aware what goes on in that family... Unfortunately

5 hours ago, kitten2502 said:

Sorry to say your information is a little "out of date".

Indeed it is

As a celebration of the Speedway Tavern being ten years old we are starting a little early tonight (7.30) and I hope that our choice of guests will wet the appetite.

Bruce Cribb
and
Phil Herne

Why did Birmingham not include Danyon Hume in the team at the start of the season?

He has been an absolute class act for Leicester Cubs, both on and off track. Ellis Perks has achieved an average of almost 6 for Leicester Lions this season, yet Danyon is, I would say, just about the better rider for the Cubs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Why did Birmingham not include Danyon Hume in the team at the start of the season?

He has been an absolute class act for Leicester Cubs, both on and off track. Ellis Perks has achieved an average of almost 6 for Leicester Lions this season, yet Danyon is, I would say, just about the better rider for the Cubs.

Agree 100%

Don't understand why BSPA won't let him ride for Eastbourne when he was allowed to ride for and released by Brummies or am I missing something? 

20 minutes ago, HGould said:

Agree 100%

Don't understand why BSPA won't let him ride for Eastbourne when he was allowed to ride for and released by Brummies or am I missing something? 

Yes Eastie are not in the BSPA clique like a number of other clubs and the unwritten rule has been applied. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HGould said:

Agree 100%

Maybe because Leicester Cubs are normally a Saturday track and will be riding in the play offs & cup.

But then again the Lions got Joe Lawlor even though Stoke are Saturday too.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Morning am i right in thinking that Birminghams Asset base now stands at ..

Tobias Thomsen

James Shanes 

Paco Castagna

Nick Agertoft 

Correct.....plus Arran Butcher : )

• Thanks 1

Maybe your first 4 for next season 

Tobias Thomsen

James Shanes 

Paco Castagna

Nick Agertoft 

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

Maybe your first 4 for next season 

Tobias Thomsen

James Shanes 

Paco Castagna

Nick Agertoft 

Add Ashley Morris to that mix ?

15 hours ago, Big Al said:

He might be the better rider for the cubs......I love Danyon, but he's nowhere near as 'good' as Perks imo…...

Would like to see majority of finishing team back next year

Ellis

Thomsen

Aarnio

Morris

Garrity

Shanes

A.N.Other

All dependant on points limit rules etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sancho said:

Would like to see majority of finishing team back next year

Ellis

Thomsen

Aarnio

Morris

Garrity

Shanes

A.N.Other

All dependant on points limit rules etc

May be Tom Bacon?

According to my calculations and a points limit of 40 there is 3.08 to play with if Bacon fits definitely