Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

11 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Does Adam Ellis ride on an ACU licence? 

i think he is on a  jawa this year !

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Richard Weston said:

Might as well get on with it. 

Can they have a NL guest who also rides in Championship? If so, they could choose Kemp/Ayres, for example.

no . NL only .i do believe .

12 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Does Adam Ellis ride on an ACU licence? 

If he does, the Brit authorities can stop him racing overseas if his UK team have a fixture.

I should have bought a Lottery Ticket.

As transparent trying to con the supporter base goes this one is crystal clear.

Lost all respect now for the Masons. If they have made a mistake moving up, they should come out and admit it and seek help.

To screw over their own diminishing supporter base will be the final straw for many.

Not good and I'm totally disillusioned.

I have to ask, how many more Wednesday's will Adam Ellis be unavailable for, and is he a cheap signing to cover over cracks?

Suppose none of you have seen Western Power working all up Aldridge Rd last week and this week so maybe some truth in it

Morally right/wrong....'surely it has to be the right decision' from a paying spectacle ?

Nobody would've turned up ?

The SCB are to blame (imo) for not allowing a guest facility.......

4 hours ago, HGould said:

I have a feeling we are going to find another meeting cancelled if they aren't allowed a Guest for Adam for some cock and bull reason...

What can you do given a few bread loaves and some fishes?

Prophecies'R'Us or what?

Shades of the mysterious Kings Lynn electrical issues of 2010 if you ask me.

British Speedway, making Brexit look like an organised efficient process, every day.

Edited by uk_martin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, zlata prilba said:

Suppose none of you have seen Western Power working all up Aldridge Rd last week and this week so maybe some truth in it

Western Power is doing prep work for Commonwealth Games Village etc and increasing powering for overall infrastructure.

If this was an issue last week how come last weeks match was not called off due to electrical work instead of rained off? At least we know that was a genuine rain off.

If this is an issue how come Dogs have been on every meeting? The Power Supply from Western Power would not be specific to one small area of a large stadium.

If it is just the Pits Area why not hire a generator, a few hundred quid??

Sorry, I'll back Brummies to the hilt but this is frighteningly like 2014 and we don't want a repeat of that, and I don't want us fans being taken for mugs either.

Re the point about not allowing a Guest facility. The rules are clear, if you re-declare you cannot have a Guest until a new rider has ridden a match. 

If the SCB grant us an exemption they have to do it for everyone. We could have Teams re-declaring and signing riders just to get a Guest for a vital match.

Brassed Off!

• Like 1

Did Mondays greyhound meeting take place?

My concern now is, 'how many more meetings will Adam miss' ? We don't want to be having a guest every other week?

2 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

My concern now is, 'how many more meetings will Adam miss' ? We don't want to be having a guest every other week?

You probably won't have a facility if he does.