British Speedway Forum
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham Brummies 2019

Thomsen back  odviously he hasn't shown he is good anough yet, also the Dane is aloud to have a stint at reserve.What real  shabby treatment Nathan Stoneman and Danyon Hume have been dealt this season really poor we should be helping our lads not hindering them.

• Like 5

Hume ,,Morley ,,,,Stoneman ,,,should all have been considered in front of a foreign rider of poor ability. What's the matter with these promoters nowdays

• Like 6

Hume and Stoneman yes , Morley certainly not .

Morley has a higher average than both has been National league riders champion twice.but then your an expert on booze in Aussie...I can't compete with that ,!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, waco said:

Morley has a higher average than both has been National league riders champion twice.but then your an expert on booze in Aussie...I can't compete with that ,!

He is absolute garbage at this level though and has had many chances . 

Why not try Thomsen? 

Having a higher average than the other two means absolutely sod all. Barrie Evans used to be superb in the NL and then rubbish in the Championship , much like Morley.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pinny said:

Hume and Stoneman yes , Morley certainly not .

One thing i would say is Pinny, Morley has achieved his average in a very tough 1/5 position and the Championship is a tough old league.Be interesting to see if Eastbourne replace Wood with Hume i don't know if the rules prevent it but you would think Connor Mountain would appreciate extra rides in the NL.?

• Like 1

Im sorry but Morley has been around for ages with Rye , Arena and Eastie and hasnt done anything . Espiecially in the main body of the team. 

Hume , Stoneman and Mountain are all younger and have some potential. Morley no. If i was a promoter i certainly wouldnt touch him. Been many around like him before , good in the 3rd tier rubbish in the second. Barrie Evans , Martin Williams are two i remember at Newport, Chris Courage is another , Karl Mason ..... good in the conference but rubbish when stepping up.

5 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Im sorry but Morley has been around for ages with Rye , Arena and Eastie and hasnt done anything . Espiecially in the main body of the team. 

Hume , Stoneman and Mountain are all younger and have some potential. Morley no. If i was a promoter i certainly wouldnt touch him. Been many around like him before , good in the 3rd tier rubbish in the second. Barrie Evans , Martin Williams are two i remember at Newport, Chris Courage is another , Karl Mason ..... good in the conference but rubbish when stepping up.

One thing i will say though Pinny Ben really has tried to get better on the bigger tracks hence his move to the Isle of Wight.I do see your point though and Hume/Stoneman with prolonged injury free runs are championship riders.Your point about Evans is spot on and going back to the old Conference league the career of James Wright really disappointed me he was terrific for Buxton and Worky and also had a decent time as a robin.

• Like 1

You need improvers, hume and Stoneman are improvers but very injury prone, morleys best 2 tracks are shut and he has no improvement in him at all, his level is what he is, that's why at 4.81 pre season he was a bad bet, on a 3 then ok but his average was attained at lakeside where 90 % away riders cant handle.

People said Eastbourne did wrong moving Jason Edwards in, but hes 16, trying hard and getting a few points, great for his future development.

Guest Loose Diamond
19 hours ago, waco said:

Hume ,,Morley ,,,,Stoneman ,,,should all have been considered in front of a foreign rider of poor ability. What's the matter with these promoters nowdays

Snap. Same at Newcastle. You could win there on Sunday. Our top 3 are total garbage.

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

You need improvers, hume and Stoneman are improvers but very injury prone, morleys best 2 tracks are shut and he has no improvement in him at all, his level is what he is, that's why at 4.81 pre season he was a bad bet, on a 3 then ok but his average was attained at lakeside where 90 % away riders cant handle.

People said Eastbourne did wrong moving Jason Edwards in, but hes 16, trying hard and getting a few points, great for his future development.

I wish we had Jason Edwards.

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Yes. There's a few around still ! Danny Phillips. Granted he's had a few accidents but not getting any better. Unfortunately for us. But other riders for the Diamonds are going through a bad spell. Worst team for the Diamonds for years. Never out of the top 3 with Ian Thomas but generally near the bottom 3 now. Ian Thomas must be spinning in his grave.

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

No Paco Castagna in next Wednesday`s home match against Berwick- he will be in Russia for the European pairs final.

Do they get a guest for that?