British Speedway Forum
stewmac

2019 Extraliga fixtures?

2 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

What power does BSI have over PZM?

but yeah, the FIM comes out pretty weak from this.

None whatsoever- however they ought to have the ear of the FIM and told them to sort it !!!!! which they could have done by implementing  a new rule that says the rider picks his own riding number for the following day( from the drum- no cheating:D) an hour before practice commences.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mark said:

Have you an idea when the NIce league fixtures would be announced please ?     Are they raced only on Sunday next year ?

Normally would have been by the end of this week- however with Rzeszow and Lodz in all sorts of trouble that might not happen- I would think that Saturday`s  will be used for a TV match to go with the Sunday TV match and the rest of the fixtures(Sunday)

thank you R&R        I'd missed Rzeszow had issues but did read about Lodz.        TV glut next year with live matches Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

8 minutes ago, Mark said:

thank you R&R        I'd missed Rzeszow had issues but did read about Lodz.        TV glut next year with live matches Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Rzeszow owe money right,left and centre - Porsing is owed 50,000zl and the Diamond cup fiasco owes money as well. 

• Like 1

So no Ekstraliga fixtures the weekend of the Warsaw GP, any other fixtures likely that weekend?

Will hopefully fit in a visit to Lublin & Częstochowa the following weekend.

59 minutes ago, Col said:

So no Ekstraliga fixtures the weekend of the Warsaw GP, any other fixtures likely that weekend?

See R&R post above about Nice League

2 hours ago, Col said:

It is a reserved weekend (Friday and Sunday)for any rain- offs from rounds 3-5. I would have thought there will be a meeting on the Sunday of some sort relatively near to Warsaw.

5 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

What crap fixtures the day after Wroclaw GP, very disappointing.

Nothing within a 4 hour drive??

Surely they could have put Leszno at home so the place would be packed out??? 

Meetings at Lublin and Grudziądz on fri and on sun its Toruń and Gorzów. This seems like terrible planning for supporters and riders why can't there be a meeting at one of the 3 closer tracks Częstochowa, Leszno or Zielona Góra.

• Like 2

Maybe there will be a League 1/2 fixture locally after the GP.  

6 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It is a reserved weekend (Friday and Sunday)for any rain- offs from rounds 3-5. I would have thought there will be a meeting on the Sunday of some sort relatively near to Warsaw.

We'll see.  Booked GP tickets, booked hotel for Friday & Saturday, book flights Chopin (in 17/05 out 27/05).  Lublin & Czestochowa meetings on the agenda.  Lodz meeting on the Sunday would be great, it is on the way to Katowice.

Edited by Col

19 hours ago, Bradford Ace said:

What crap fixtures the day after Wroclaw GP, very disappointing.

Nothing within a 4 hour drive??

Surely they could have put Leszno at home so the place would be packed out??? 

Exactly. I was pinning my hopes on Leszno being at home on the Sunday. Very disappointed. 

Hopefully there will be a good match at Opole, Ostrów or Rybnik. 

20 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Normally would have been by the end of this week- however with Rzeszow and Lodz in all sorts of trouble that might not happen- I would think that Saturday`s  will be used for a TV match to go with the Sunday TV match and the rest of the fixtures(Sunday)

A Sportowefakty article today has said that the Nice Polska and div2 fixtures are done but cannot be released until the Rzeszow and Lodz situations are resolved - they mention a date of around December 19th when things might become clearer.

• Like 3