British Speedway Forum
stewmac

2019 Extraliga fixtures?

On 1/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, Mark said:

Any idea when they sort out which meetings are on the Saturday and which are on Sunday?

Also, any idea when decisions will be anticipated to be made for the venue of the Poliish Pairs meeting scheduled for 4th May?

5 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

Any idea when they sort out which meetings are on the Saturday and which are on Sunday?

Also, any idea when decisions will be anticipated to be made for the venue of the Poliish Pairs meeting scheduled for 4th May?

As i said on my last post on the other thread  - the TV fixtures are done in blocks of 4/6 rounds. Early March will probably around the time when the 1st lot is decided.

As for who is hosting the MPPK that maybe will be known by end of February.

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

As i said on my last post on the other thread  - the TV fixtures are done in blocks of 4/6 rounds. Early March will probably around the time when the 1st lot is decided.

As for who is hosting the MPPK that maybe will be known by end of February.

Thanks

Why is it the turds in charge in Poland slam meetings on after every other SGP, but a 50,000 crowd in their own capital city and they put on nothing. 

34 minutes ago, teaboy279 said:

Why is it the turds in charge in Poland slam meetings on after every other SGP, but a 50,000 crowd in their own capital city and they put on nothing. 

100% certain there will be meetings on in Poland on that Sunday- either rearranged postponed matches or individual meetings.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

100% certain there will be meetings on in Poland on that Sunday- either rearranged postponed matches or individual meetings.

It just seems speedway officials make simple things a dam sight more tricky in all speedway countries.

The mind still boggles that there is no meeting at Somerset or Swindon the Sunday after a gp.

I just think it's poor planning not to think all these extra people in a certain area would nt like to maximise their experience with an additional meeting relatively local the following day.

I know when they have a big banger racing meeting at cowdenbeath Scotland in a Saturday that a few promoters chuck event on the Sunday hoping to catch the southern drivers and fans on their way home for an extra crash.

Could the temporary tracks not host a test match the lunch time after a gp. Making more use of the facility and giving fans an extra meeting? 

Rybnik announced some training fixtures in March.    

16 Away at Opole

17  Opole

22 Away at Torun

23 Torun

24 Zielona Gora

26 Lejonen

29 Away at Z.G.

Edited by Mark

12 July at 19:00 the sixth edition of PGE Individual International championship Ekstraliga will take place at the track in Gdansk

Poor translation but the message gets across

2 hours ago, Mark said:

12 July at 19:00 the sixth edition of PGE Individual International championship Ekstraliga will take place at the track in Gdansk

Poor translation but the message gets across

Poor translation and poor track- why oh why can’t the Extraleague put it on at a decent track !!!!

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Poor translation and poor track- why oh why can’t the Extraleague put it on at a decent track !!!!

must be the Zloty

Gdansk is indeed an awful track, scenic but touristy city though.

The search for a meeting to attend on 19/05 goes on!

Isn't the Championship pairs being held at Somerset the night before Cardiff?  If it isn't I'll be annoyed as that is the first time in a long time there hasn't been a meeting at Somerset the night before the Cardiff GP and this will be my first Cardiff GP for many years (I got bored of watching Crump win!).

14 minutes ago, Col said:

Gdansk is indeed an awful track, scenic but touristy city though.

The search for a meeting to attend on 19/05 goes on!

Isn't the Championship pairs being held at Somerset the night before Cardiff?  If it isn't I'll be annoyed as that is the first time in a long time there hasn't been a meeting at Somerset the night before the Cardiff GP and this will be my first Cardiff GP for many years (I got bored of watching Crump win!).

Yes the pairs meeting is confirmed as the night before Cardiff

4 hours ago, Mark said:

I'm having trouble translating it but two meetings at Ostrow, one a Championship.  

http://www.polskizuzel.pl/super-mecz-oraz-final-mppk-ostrowie/

Polish pairs championships MPPK ( 6 Extraleague + winners of Nice Polska league pairs )is at Ostrow on Saturday 11th May.

Polish golden helmet final is at Pila on April 20th(Golden helmet is also used for GP qualification places)

March 23rd is the super match between Ostrow v Leszno and the following day at Lodz is the Nice league north v South match.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1