British Speedway Forum
stewmac

2019 Extraliga fixtures?

On 1/20/2019 at 5:22 PM, uk_martin said:

Any idea when they sort out which meetings are on the Saturday and which are on Sunday?

Also, any idea when decisions will be anticipated to be made for the venue of the Poliish Pairs meeting scheduled for 4th May?

looks like the Polish Pairs MPPK is now at Ostrow on Saturday May 11th

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Polish pairs championships MPPK ( 6 Extraleague + winners of Nice Polska league pairs )is at Ostrow on Saturday 11th May.

Polish golden helmet final is at Pila on April 20th(Golden helmet is also used for GP qualification places)

March 23rd is the super match between Ostrow v Leszno and the following day at Lodz is the Nice league north v South match.

Is Ostrow v Lezsno full strength sides or do they mix it up a bit to make it worthwhile.   

12 hours ago, Mark said:

Is Ostrow v Lezsno full strength sides or do they mix it up a bit to make it worthwhile.   

Glorified challenge match - can’t see Leszno turning up with their full 1 to 7.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, f-s-p said:

Don't know what's happening with my phone. Anyway, just wanted to say: always loved Marcelina - it'll be a pleasure to watch her this year on Eleven !

Edited by stewmac

from Grudziadz website  

Speedway Ekstraliga in agreement with TV stations, which in the season 2019 will be broadcasting the matches of the strongest league in the world gave the opening hours of matches. Let us remind you that all the PGE Ekstraliga matches will be seen in nSport + and Eleven Sports.

Friday's meetings will be broadcast by Eleven Sports. Fixed opening hours throughout the season will be  18:00 and 20:30 . Slightly different playing times will be on Sunday, those broadcast by nSport +. In April, May, June and September, the start of the meetings is scheduled for 16:00 and 19:00 . In the summer months, i.e. July and August, the start of Sunday duels will take place half an hour later - at 16:30 and 19:30 .

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 5:00 PM, racers and royals said:

Some great news in today`s  " star" regarding Eleven sports Extraleague league coverage this season. Marcelina Rutkowska is their new presenter :t:

Excuse my ignorance but does that mean that Freesports wont be showing Polish Speedway this year?

45 minutes ago, James Carter said:

Excuse my ignorance but does that mean that Freesports wont be showing Polish Speedway this year?

Eleven Sport Poland. No information as yet on  Foreign TV deals for Polish league as far as i`m aware so every chance Premier/Freesports will again show. The Extraleague i`m sure would like others to be interested in bidding ie BT or SKY but not sure that will happen. With all 4 matches in each round being televised live  domestically in Poland- Eleven 2 on Friday`s and N sport 2 on Sunday`s it will be interesting how many matches per round they will make available or be able to sell to foreign TV stations.

Edited by racers and royals

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Eleven Sport Poland. No information as yet on  Foreign TV deals for Polish league as far as i`m aware so every chance Premier/Freesports will again show. The Extraleague i`m sure would like others to be interested in bidding ie BT or SKY but not sure that will happen. With all 4 matches in each round being televised live  domestically in Poland- Eleven 2 on Friday`s and N sport 2 on Sunday`s it will be interesting how many matches per round they will make available or be able to sell to foreign TV stations.

Many thanks. I'd really like for Freesports to do a weekly round up show but I imagine they are run on a shoe-string budget.

I wonder if Robin 'speedway-for-all' Hood will make a glorious return in 2019?!

7 hours ago, Mark said:

Early TV matches for Nice League.    Someone with a better translation can list the matches.

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/805125/znamy-juz-mecze-telewizyjne-czterech-pierwszych-kolejek-w-nice-1-lidze-zuzlowej

All times Polish time

Round 1 

Saturday March 30th  Lodz v Ostrow Eleven sport 20.15

Sunday March 31st Gniezno v Gdansk  Polsat Sport 14.30pm

Round 2

Saturday April 6th Rybnik v Lodz Eleven sport 20.15pm

Sunday April 7th Gdansk v Tarnow Polsat sport 14.30pm

Round 3

Saturday April 13th Tarnow v Ostrow Eleven sport 20.15pm

Sunday April 14th Gniezno v Rybnik Polsat Sport 14.30pm

Round 4

Monday April 22nd(Easter Monday) Lodz v Gniezno Eleven sport start time TBA

Sunday April 28th Rybnik v Tarnow Polsat Sport 14.30pm

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

List of the Polish teams signed riders( contracts submitted to the PZM   https://www.pzm.pl/pliki/komunikat/gksz/2019-02/26575/komunikat32019.pdf

Could be interesting that Robert Lambert is not yet included for Lublin. Could he be owed money from 2018 still 

Is there a reason why Dan Bewley isn't listed for Rybnik?