British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2019

The chips were always excellent, whats happened, change of ownership?

Yes, but they got the old team in to help out and by all accounts the chips are back up to the top of  the league status.

For years, well decades now I ve starved myself race day just so I could enjoy an extra  portion of chips towards the end of a meeting... lol ;)

• Like 1

Very impressive performance from Jason Edwards on the IOW last night. Joint second highest qualifying scorer & winning the final beating Georgie Wood & staying upright which Morley failed to do. Going to be a big year for this rider.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Very impressive performance from Jason Edwards on the IOW last night. Joint second highest qualifying scorer & winning the final beating Georgie Wood & staying upright which Morley failed to do. Going to be a big year for this rider.  

Dugard rates him as in the GP’s in 10 years time I read in the SS..some of his nicer comments from the whole review to say the least 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Dugard rates him as in the GP’s in 10 years time I read in the SS..some of his nicer comments from the whole review to say the least 

Funnily enough i said yesterday that i rated him to have a career along the lines of Scott Nicholls, namely be an strong figure internationally, capable of reaching the GP's and definitely got a British Title in the tank if he keeps progressing at the rate he does.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Funnily enough i said yesterday that i rated him to have a career along the lines of Scott Nicholls, namely be an strong figure internationally, capable of reaching the GP's and definitely got a British Title in the tank if he keeps progressing at the rate he does.

Think his main asset for someone so young is he's always looked in control, never looks out of shape. As he gets more experience and strength he'll get faster but looks like he'll always look neat, as you say a bit like Scott Nicholls.  

• Like 1

Strangely for someone so young he has all the attributes of a seasoned professional. Always in control of his bike, always appears calm in public, and just Carrys and presents himself in a highly professional manner.

• Like 2

Poor old Sam Bebee. Injured during practise yesterday and kept in hospital overnight with vertebrae and lung problems. Looks like Mildy will need a temporary replacement but who?

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

Poor old Sam Bebee. Injured during practise yesterday and kept in hospital overnight with vertebrae and lung problems. Looks like Mildy will need a temporary replacement but who?

Shame, had too many injuries for a young rider already.

4 hours ago, gazzac said:

Shame, had too many injuries for a young rider already.

Yes, he has. He might decide speedway is just not for him.

Minimum 6 weeks away, hard on the unlucky rider but some riders just cannot seem to stay fit. Always more galling when someone is injured practising rather than racing. 

On 4/12/2019 at 9:13 AM, teaboy279 said:

Yes, but they got the old team in to help out and by all accounts the chips are back up to the top of  the league status.

For years, well decades now I ve starved myself race day just so I could enjoy an extra  portion of chips towards the end of a meeting... lol ;)

Me too. I'll be testing them this Sunday, lets hope they are up to their usual Michelin Star standard!