Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2019

Recommended Posts

The chips were always excellent, whats happened, change of ownership?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but they got the old team in to help out and by all accounts the chips are back up to the top of  the league status.

For years, well decades now I ve starved myself race day just so I could enjoy an extra  portion of chips towards the end of a meeting... lol ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive performance from Jason Edwards on the IOW last night. Joint second highest qualifying scorer & winning the final beating Georgie Wood & staying upright which Morley failed to do. Going to be a big year for this rider.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Very impressive performance from Jason Edwards on the IOW last night. Joint second highest qualifying scorer & winning the final beating Georgie Wood & staying upright which Morley failed to do. Going to be a big year for this rider.  

Dugard rates him as in the GP’s in 10 years time I read in the SS..some of his nicer comments from the whole review to say the least 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Dugard rates him as in the GP’s in 10 years time I read in the SS..some of his nicer comments from the whole review to say the least 

Funnily enough i said yesterday that i rated him to have a career along the lines of Scott Nicholls, namely be an strong figure internationally, capable of reaching the GP's and definitely got a British Title in the tank if he keeps progressing at the rate he does.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Funnily enough i said yesterday that i rated him to have a career along the lines of Scott Nicholls, namely be an strong figure internationally, capable of reaching the GP's and definitely got a British Title in the tank if he keeps progressing at the rate he does.

Think his main asset for someone so young is he's always looked in control, never looks out of shape. As he gets more experience and strength he'll get faster but looks like he'll always look neat, as you say a bit like Scott Nicholls.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangely for someone so young he has all the attributes of a seasoned professional. Always in control of his bike, always appears calm in public, and just Carrys and presents himself in a highly professional manner.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor old Sam Bebee. Injured during practise yesterday and kept in hospital overnight with vertebrae and lung problems. Looks like Mildy will need a temporary replacement but who?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

Poor old Sam Bebee. Injured during practise yesterday and kept in hospital overnight with vertebrae and lung problems. Looks like Mildy will need a temporary replacement but who?

Shame, had too many injuries for a young rider already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gazzac said:

Shame, had too many injuries for a young rider already.

Yes, he has. He might decide speedway is just not for him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minimum 6 weeks away, hard on the unlucky rider but some riders just cannot seem to stay fit. Always more galling when someone is injured practising rather than racing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2019 at 9:13 AM, teaboy279 said:

Yes, but they got the old team in to help out and by all accounts the chips are back up to the top of  the league status.

For years, well decades now I ve starved myself race day just so I could enjoy an extra  portion of chips towards the end of a meeting... lol ;)

Me too. I'll be testing them this Sunday, lets hope they are up to their usual Michelin Star standard!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy