British Speedway Forum
Doners123

Plymouth 2019

Really glad to see Plymouth returning to the tapes in 2019. Team plans are already well under way and we have named 4 from 7. The next three signings to be announced over the next three days. 

So so far we have 

1 - 

2 - Adam  Extance 3:77

3 - 

4 - 

5 - Nathan Stoneman 7:61

6 - Adam Sheaprd 2:80 (possibly a 3 possibly a 2 average )

7 - James Bursill - 2:00

This leaves: 18:82 for the final 3

I think Richard Andrews, Ryan Terry Daley and Ben Wilson would be a good final 3 fit. Possibly Another apart from RTD.

however I think there could be another couple of suprise signings. 

Doners123 , I think your sums are wrong, so far it adds up to15.38 or 16.38, leaving 20.62 or 19.62

Edited by Jonnybegood

So updated now is .....

1 - 

2 - Adam Exstance 3:77

3 - Scott Campos 6:28

4 - 

5 - Nathan Stoneman 7:61 

6 - Adam Sheapard 2:01 

7 - Jamie Bursill - 2:00

With the points remaining I’d like to see Richard Andrews at 4 and Ben Wilson at 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mac101 said:

RTD is a cert after last year 

Don't think anyone is a cert to be honest, really want Richie Andrews to be back but who knows...... Only the management know where they are going with the team.

3 minutes ago, TurnTwo said:

Yeah why have campos when you could have Atkins???

Read that Atkins wanted to only do Championship when he first signed for Somerset. Believe since then he has changed his mind. 

11 hours ago, iand said:

Read that Atkins wanted to only do Championship when he first signed for Somerset. Believe since then he has changed his mind. 

Doh! Can see why Atkins would have wanted to keep travelling down for him/his family but really feel NL sharpness is what he will need to make it at the next level this season. No doubting the talent is there, the funding is there so just needs a little good fortune and could go a long way in the sport.

Ben Wilson is the new Number 1 that's 6 named only 1 to go.

if you want all the lowdown i suggest reading the Plymouth Forum as the promotion and team manager have been very honest with the whole situation regarding Henry Atkins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, dazzafl said:

if you want all the lowdown i suggest reading the Plymouth Forum as the promotion and team manager have been very honest with the whole situation regarding Henry Atkins.

Have done just that and has shed some much needed light on the situation, also very refreshing to see & hear the honest workings and thought processes to team building. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Have done just that and has shed some much needed light on the situation, also very refreshing to see & hear the honest workings and thought processes to team building. 

I Completely agree