British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
New Yorker

Leon Madsen and Janus Kolodziej where will they finish in the 2019 SGP season.

In the last few years I have been a fan of both Leon Madsen and Janus Kolodziej and all of a sudden both are in the GP. In my opinion they are two very interesting riders for very different reasons. And of course when they are on can be very dominating. I would be interested in any comments about either rider and also what position they will finish at the end of the season. For myself I have not looked at any league stats and I'm just thinking about who they will be racing against sooooooo.......I will predict Madsen finishing in 6th and Kolodziej (I finally learned how to spell his name) coming in 8th. I know Leon didn't qualify through the "proper channels" but IMO Emil has been a good addition and hopefully Leon will also contribute some excitement into the upcoming season.

Predictions for 2019, which could be the toughest SGP series for several years.

Podium: Woffinden, Doyle, Zmarzlik

Qualify for 2020: Janowski, Lindgren, Madsen, Laguta, Hancock.

Close but...: Sayfutdinov, Vaculik, Dudek.

Spoilers: Iversen, Kolodziej, Lindback, Zagar.

Toughest series ever with not one clear weak link as we has in 2018.    If any rider wins more than two GP's it will be a huge surprise.  

2 hours ago, Col said:

Predictions for 2019, which could be the toughest SGP series for several years.

Podium: Woffinden, Doyle, Zmarzlik

Qualify for 2020: Janowski, Lindgren, Madsen, Laguta, Hancock.

Close but...: Sayfutdinov, Vaculik, Dudek.

Spoilers: Iversen, Kolodziej, Lindback, Zagar.

Think I'd swop  Dudek with either Laguta or Hancock

I was umming & arring between 7-11.

Woffy, Smarzlick, Doyle, Majic, Lindgren, Dudek, Madsen, Laguta...

With the rest much of a muchness with possibly Lindback, NKI and Zagar bottom three..

Kolodziej will get caught out on the temp circuits but be very good in Poland I would say..

Ninth wouldn't be a surprise for me..

5 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Leon Madsen runs the risk of being caught cheating, of course

Sugar coat it why dont you :lol:

I think Madsen will be around the 7-8-9th mark. Quality rider but we don't really know what he's like in races packed full of quality riders. Super average in Poland. Like all new riders will b ed to get off to a good start

Agree with an earlier comment regarding JK and temporary tracks. Overall I think he will be around the 10th sort of mark but expect him to be tremendously exciting. He's absolutely amazing in Poland from the back and regularly makes the top GP riders look bang average. But overall I think his gating will leave hi. With too much to do. Will be much better than Pawlicki (either version)