British Speedway Forum

My predictions for 2020 are

1) Everyone will still hate the Glasgow promotion for trying to run the club professionally

2) The same tadgers will still be on here with their "well known sources" talking crap.

Edited by nagy1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagy1 said:

My predictions for 2020 are

1) Everyone will still hate the Glasgow promotion for trying to run the club professionally

2) The same tadgers will still be on here with their "well known sources" talking crap.

and your nearest track for local derbies will be Poole!

5 minutes ago, Whisperer said:

and your nearest track for local derbies will be Poole!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I LOVE IT !   Well, it wont be a problem to them...there's an airport not too far away,  at Bournemouth, so they will prob charter a 747 and fly all fans and riders down there. 

• Like 2

Some of the morons posting on a 2020 thread is mental.

They could post there sh*te on one thread codense all there drivel to one place.

I still blame ruffdiamond for encouraging them.

Edited by Gazc

45 minutes ago, A.N.Other said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....I LOVE IT !   Well, it wont be a problem to them...there's an airport not too far away,  at Bournemouth, so they will prob charter a 747 and fly all fans and riders down there. 

How they going to get back though?

54 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Some of the morons posting on a 2020 thread is mental.

They could post there sh*te on one thread codense all there drivel to one place.

I still blame ruffdiamond for encouraging them.

No, its not my fault, it was Naggy one's !!!

and I don't think they need any encouragement off me, you do a good job of it :(:t:

• Like 1

After romping the 2019 Championshipand showing profits of £100,000+ they will take a chance and move up to the Premiership.That should silence a few.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cornhillroundabout said:

should flash more cash

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honestly... If Glasgow went up into the Premiership and persuaded (money talks) one big rider like Emil Sayfutdinov, Artem Laguta, Patryk Dudek, Bartosz Zmarzlik, Maciej Janowski etc... to come ride in the uk... And have them love it (hopefully) it might paint a more positive picture of British speedway... Especially with the likes of Doyle still in the league... Sitting in the second tier winning every year won't be doing much... Birmingham in the NL was getting a bit bad... I'm glad they moved up... Onto bigger things as a club...

If these big names like it, at least they might persuade their u-21 countrymen to come over here... Young foreign talents are always exciting to watch... Pawel Przedpelski would have been great in this country if he was persuaded to stay after his pile up... Riding difficult uk track would be a massive step in their careers and I'm surprised more don't do it...

• Like 5