British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue Colts 2019

Colts team announced  : Paul Bowen, Danny Phillips, Leon Flint, Kyle Bickley,  Ben Woodhull, Ben Rathbone, Jordan Palin

• Like 2

Excellent team

Bickley and Flint are going to awesome to watch, especially at the NSS.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Wouldn’t you?

Smith is synonymous with Belle Vue, Flint isn't. Now the intention might to nurture Flint into choosing the Aces as his top flight side but it still puzzles me why that's at the expense of alienating Smith.

18 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Smith is synonymous with Belle Vue, Flint isn't. Now the intention might to nurture Flint into choosing the Aces as his top flight side but it still puzzles me why that's at the expense of alienating Smith.

Andy Smith maybe, not Jack. Isn’t Jack “owned” by Glasgow?

19 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

You've answered your question. Synonymous or not, Smith is not likely to be good enough to be an Ace in the future, Flint is. It's there to produce future Aces.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Colts team announced  : Paul Bowen, Danny Phillips, Leon Flint, Kyle Bickley,  Ben Woodhull, Ben Rathbone, Jordan Palin

Woodhull is a rider i like hope he pushes on.

3 minutes ago, JCookie said:

You've answered your question. Synonymous or not, Smith is not likely to be good enough to be an Ace in the future, Flint is. It's there to produce future Aces.

It's far too early in Smith's career to say he won't be good enough. He's even ridden in the Premiership before!

Just now, Islander15 said:

It's far too early in Smith's career to say he won't be good enough. He's even ridden in the Premiership before!

Look how that went. I know which rider I'd be backing.

5 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Look how that went. I know which rider I'd be backing.

Look how old he was! I'm not advocating Smith's potential over Flint's or vice versa, they both have a decent chance of becoming top flight riders.

Edited by Islander15

39 minutes ago, Islander15 said:

Look how old he was! I'm not advocating Smith's potential over Flint's or vice versa, they both have a decent chance of becoming top flight riders.

Completely disagree and i will tell you this one has a stinking the worlds against me attitude and one has the attitude to make  him a world champion i cant even believe its a question smith or flint there is only 1 winner there.

• Like 1