British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

2019 Predictions

Windon 

The others

• Like 1

of the riders announced 

Wolves.........look the strongest home team and should pick up useful points on their travels.

Swindon......if their tail end can hold their own or better still see a small improvement then they will be there or thereabouts

K/Lynn........as has been said their team should resemble most of last season, so should be in the top 4

B Vue..........doubts about Dans fitness stop me from placing them above Swindon, plus Jaimon, reports are good, we shall have to wait and see.

P/Bora.........they too look strong on paper, but how many of their 2019 riders look good enough to improve their starting average?????

Poole...........After their usual changes mid/late season, they will move up the ladder.

Ipswich........Only because we don't yet know their team, hopefully they will be able to be competitive.

• Like 1

If Lynn don't have NKI or that type of back up for Lambo, I can't see Lynn getting in the top 4. We will be giving Ippo a run for their money.. Will have to see what Buster has come up with.

36 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Poole look head and shoulders above everyone.

Maybe its the new main sponsor?!:P  I think I've been introduced to their new CEO - Daniel Druff?!:D

Edited by Skidder1

There's some laughable predictions here. Poole all the way..:party:

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

There's some laughable predictions here. Poole all the way..:party:

Talking about laughable :rofl:

• Like 4

I think there is no doubt that Ipswich will top the league. Danny King will at last fulfill all his potential and become England's best. Jake Allen will turn out to be reserve of the year. They will sign up Rohan Tungate, who will go through the season unbeaten at home and very nearly so away and will be an automatic pick for the 2020 Grand Prix series as, remember, he still has a 100% record in Grand Prix. Scott Nicholls will also return and find a new lease of life, back to his mid 2000s best as he matures with age like Greg Hancock. With a top four like that it doesn't matter who else they sign up.

So, no doubt, it's Ipswich all the way......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve0 said:

Talking about laughable :rofl:

The only people who will be laughing will  be us come October, the rest of you will be as usual sobbing. Id put in for your order of sour grapes now..:party:

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, norbold said:

I think there is no doubt that Ipswich will top the league.

I laughed so hard i had problems getting up off the floor..:rofl:

3 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

The only people who will be laughing will  be us come October, the rest of you will be as usual sobbing. Id put in for your order of sour grapes now..:party:

No need. Still got some from 2018

• Like 1

I fail to see the point of this. Ipswich & Kings Lynn have signed what, 3 riders between them?

Sadly, Wolves look good (despite also looking cheap). Poole look magnificent if heats 13 & 15 don't count, and their are no TR's. P'boro look solid, BV & Swindon Ok, fail to see much average improvement in Panthers, Aces & Robins.

top 4   wolves , peterborough ,poole and ipswich [ even though they have four only ,they have picked well , louis no clown ]