British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

2019 Predictions

On 1/14/2019 at 5:16 PM, Falcon1983 said:

based on what has been confirmed, what I know is about to happen and what is rumour....

1. Kings Lynn

2. Wolves

3. Poole

4. Peterborough

5. Swindon

6. Belle Vue

7. Ipswich

Reverse that order ol mate,Ipswich starting to take shape ........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Reverse that order ol mate,Ipswich starting to take shape ........

Even as a Witches supporter I think that's being very optimistic. 

22 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

Don't think Ipswitch will be Wooden Spoonisdts But they could make the play offs      Could they fit in HARRIS ???

Why not, plenty of points left...

On 1/14/2019 at 7:16 AM, Falcon1983 said:

based on what has been confirmed, what I know is about to happen and what is rumour....

Chris Harris heavily involved in all this then

Harris did beat doyley when it mattered and would be good for crowds ,knows every British track backwards ,Ipswich have solid backup with a fit king and a tail that will impress , changed track ,won’t be spooners

Not so much prediction but I hope all the Buster clubs finish bottom 3. Apology to both Ipswich and Peterborough fans. You don't deserve to be treated the way you are.

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Think two will be bottom two anyway

Maybe all three with a little more help from Chapman, i'm sure   he's capable of it, he's made a good start

Edited by New era Panthers

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not so much prediction but I hope all the Buster clubs finish bottom 3. Apology to both Ipswich and Peterborough fans. You don't deserve to be treated the way you are.

That's the way..... :rolleyes: We don't know the teams or the facts yet. We might never know all the facts, but surely as a "speedway fan"  a King's Lynn one at that, you would be happy if all 3 clubs had good season and attracted enough fans to go again in 2020. As with all the clubs in the UK. "

Says something when a Lynn fan would rather see Busters clubs all fail, because you don't like the bloke !! You would rather Ippo and Boro had crap seasons which will result in bad crowds and the clubs in problems ??  

As a Lynn and a speedway fan, I would rather both Ippo and the Panthers  finish above Lynn if it was a toss up between that and them finishing bottom, with no fans left... and we loose another club.

If you hate Buster that much that you want all 3 clubs to fail this season, then I suggest, well I won't, but are you really a speedway fan or just someone who has a  problem.

• Like 3

He’s got control of 12 fixtures where he can decide the outcome so any combination needed to ensure 2 or 3 of his teams in the play offs will be sorted. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, ouch said:

He’s got control of 12 fixtures where he can decide the outcome so any combination needed to ensure 2 or 3 of his teams in the play offs will be sorted. 

It's not ethical and it's not practical 1 person owning 3 clubs in a league consisting of 7 clubs , what other sports governing body would allow this to happen.

52 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

That's the way..... :rolleyes: We don't know the teams or the facts yet. We might never know all the facts, but surely as a "speedway fan"  a King's Lynn one at that, you would be happy if all 3 clubs had good season and attracted enough fans to go again in 2020. As with all the clubs in the UK. "

Says something when a Lynn fan would rather see Busters clubs all fail, because you don't like the bloke !! You would rather Ippo and Boro had crap seasons which will result in bad crowds and the clubs in problems ??  

As a Lynn and a speedway fan, I would rather both Ippo and the Panthers  finish above Lynn if it was a toss up between that and them finishing bottom, with no fans left... and we loose another club.

If you hate Buster that much that you want all 3 clubs to fail this season, then I suggest, well I won't, but are you really a speedway fan or just someone who has a  problem.

Totally agree with you.Daniel doesn't seem much of a speedway fan at present.He seems to stick the knife in towards Buster at every opportunity he gets.Does he know all the truth what is going on,no is the answer.But this won't stop his vendetta against Buster.Buster is no Saint but to blame him at every opportunity is a joke really.If he don't like Buster then so be it,but to hope 3 clubs fail is quite unbelievable.

• Like 2

Blokes not right..

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Your beef is with Buster why do you want the clubs to fail?Whether you like the man in charge or not surely you don't want to see your club fail.

When the Glaziers took over Man Utd i didn't want to see them in charge and didn't agree with the direction they were going,but not once did i want to see Man Utd fail.

• Like 1