British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

2019 Predictions

13 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Let's face it with four of the seven making the play offs anyone could be crowned champions but Wolves look solid with a good top four and a good number two in Howarth on a very modest average as is Nick Morris and Jacob Thorssell. Becker at reserve should settle in well and Morris very capable at home.

Swindon look decent and should be up there while Poole will ways be in the running and think Nicolai Klindt has become a solid rider and could take over as the number one or challenge Brady Kurtz who is on a modest average.

Not too sure on Belle Vue as Bewley back from injury may take time, Bjerre could be a bargain or a disaster and hope Worrall gets back to the form he can be on. Wells is a great signing and Fricke a good number one. JAIMON Lidsey is one to watch and will get some fans around the NSS. 

Ipswich look ok at home but away should struggle while Peterborough could be the same but see who they get in the space. Kings Lynn shocked me last year and will again if they make the play offs with Lambert running a one man battle. Let's see what movement happens during the season at the Anglian triangle as riders averages go down in some cases and maybe swap places before the play offs ?

Nicholai Klindt no 1 really ????

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CountyGround said:

fans want weekly speedway, a team they can relate to & be entertained with good close racing. Little or no guest & a fixture list compiled by someone some credibility.

That is exactly what I demand for my money at the turnstiles. The fact that I have not had it for 3 - 5 years is why I go when I feel like it and when circumstances are "perfect". And to watch Robert Lambert. 

Sadly speedway has become such a farce , in truth it’s all about reaching payoffs , and unfortunately with only seven teams a team Bottom of the league mid season can easily still reach play offs,  I expect Poole to be Favourites again not a question of team you have start of season that can be changed mid season , and Poole play the numbers game well and with the Ridiculous league meeting points for winning you would expect Poole to win league again. Peterborough and wolves  am sure. Will Be in with a chance. And most Definitely could see Harris playing a part again especially if Ipswich are Struggling and another team sign him mid season!  

6 hours ago, geoff58 said:

:rofl::rofl: deluded 

In what way is he deluded - given that he is a KL supporter and has his team out of the playoffs?  It’s his opinion - or don’t you like BV in 6th spot?

Deluded - believing something that is not true!  

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

bellview :rofl: its not one word and spelt totally different try BELLE VUE ACES :party:

Edited by geoff58

8 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

bellview :rofl: its not one word and spelt totally differen try BELLE VUE ACES :party:

*different

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Should be renamed Belle Vue also rans!! 

KNOB 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Has starman got relations in Manchester 

Nah, it was spelt correctly ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wolves

Peterborough

Poole

Swindon

Belle Vue

Ipswich

Lynn  :P

I might edit this if Lynn’s team turns out different from the one proposed on here. 

Actually no I won’t I’ll leave them last regardless :D

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, geoff58 said:

KNOB 

I’ve been reading your guff on here for the last weeks and months absolutely convinced you were an immature youngster so gave you the benefit of the doubt. 

Just browsed your profile and I’m shocked to see you’re a 54 year old grown man! FFS grow up!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

I’ve been reading your guff on here for the last weeks and months absolutely convinced you were an immature youngster so gave you the benefit of the doubt. 

Just browsed your profile and I’m shocked to see you’re a 54 year old grown man! FFS grow up!!

what people put on there profile doesn't mean anything so i suggest you grow up FFS !! and i don't give a toss what you post ok so do one !!

• Haha 2

FFS Geoffrey. Give it a rest. :)

• Like 3