British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

2019 Predictions

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

Do you really think Wolves have by far the worst reserve pairing? Ash Morris spent a chunk of last season as a second string and still had a higher average than the likes of James Shames. Luke Becker is something of an unknown quantity but I have a feeling he will be better than you suggest.

The other ones that stand out like a sore thumb are Lidsey, is he really going to be the worst rider in the league!!!  And James Shanes the second best no 7, really?

I think Ashley morris and james shanes will improve barring injuries of course

• Like 1

4 hours ago, g13webb said:

Aces

Stars

Witches

Pirates

Panthers

Robins

Wolves

No 1  HL Max Friske Rob Lambert Chris Harris Jack Holder Craig Cook Jason Doyle Sam Masters
preferrence 3 2 6 7 4 1 5
No 2  HL Dan Bewley Ty Procter Danny King JosGrajczonk HanAndersen TroyBatchelor Rory Schlein
preferrence 3 7 5 6 2 1 4
No 3  HL Kenneth Bjerre Erik Riss Krz Pieszczek Brady Kurtz Ronan Tungate Tob Musielak Jacob Thorsell
preferrence 3 7 4 6 1 5 2
No4  S/S Stev Worrall T Jorgensen Richard Lawson Nicolai Klindt B W D Adam Ellis Nick Morris
preferrence 3 6 5 2 7 4 1
No 5 S/S Ricky Wells MPT David Bellego Richie Worell Charles Wright David Lampart Kyle Howarth
preferrence 5 7 6 2 1 4 3
No 6  Res Dimitri Berge  Lewis kerr Jake Allen Nico Covatti Lasse Bjerre Zach Wajknec Luke Becker
preferrence 4 5 2 1 3 6 7
No 7  Res Jaimon Lidsey  Kas Andersen Cameron Heeps  Busk Jacobsen Ben Barker James Shane Ash Morris
preferrence 7 5 4 1 3 2 6
 Totals  28 39 32 25 21 23

Sorry to put a spanner in all your hard work but Cook and Tungate should be the other way around for Peterborough as Tungate starts the season at No: 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Sorry to put a spanner in all your hard work but Cook and Tungate should be the other way around for Peterborough as Tungate starts the season at No: 1

Surely Cook should be NO;1  by his actual average and Tungate   should not be classed as No;1 as his average is below Cook's , my understanding is the 2.5 % reduction is for team building purposes only.

17 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Surely Cook should be NO;1  by his actual average and Tungate   should not be classed as No;1 as his average is below Cook's , my understanding is the 2.5 % reduction is for team building purposes only.

Correct. :)

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

This may be correct but the facts are that Tungate will start the season at number 1 so in the table produced he should be judged along with the other starting number ones

• Like 1

8 hours ago, g13webb said:

Aces

Stars

Witches

Pirates

Panthers

Robins

Wolves

No 1  HL Max Friske Rob Lambert Chris Harris Jack Holder Craig Cook Jason Doyle Sam Masters
preferrence 3 2 6 7 4 1 5
No 2  HL Dan Bewley Ty Procter Danny King JosGrajczonk HanAndersen TroyBatchelor Rory Schlein
preferrence 3 7 5 6 2 1 4
No 3  HL Kenneth Bjerre Erik Riss Krz Pieszczek Brady Kurtz Ronan Tungate Tob Musielak Jacob Thorsell
preferrence 3 7 4 6 1 5 2
No4  S/S Stev Worrall T Jorgensen Richard Lawson Nicolai Klindt B W D Adam Ellis Nick Morris
preferrence 3 6 5 2 7 4 1
No 5 S/S Ricky Wells MPT David Bellego Richie Worell Charles Wright David Lampart Kyle Howarth
preferrence 5 7 6 2 1 4 3
No 6  Res Dimitri Berge  Lewis kerr Jake Allen Nico Covatti Lasse Bjerre Zach Wajknec Luke Becker
preferrence 4 5 2 1 3 6 7
No 7  Res Jaimon Lidsey  Kas Andersen Cameron Heeps  Busk Jacobsen Ben Barker James Shane Ash Morris
preferrence 7 5 4 1 3 2 6
 Totals  28 39 32 25 21 23

who is friske ??? i would much prefer MAX FRICKE  !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

This may be correct but the facts are that Tungate will start the season at number 1 so in the table produced he should be judged along with the other starting number ones

Wrong, actual GSA's are used therefore Cook will start as no 1. As previously stated the 2.5% reduction is for team building purposes only, not to decide rider positions

Craig Cook = 7.73

Rohan Tungate = 7.61

Edited by Call me wolfie
  • Thanks 1

Why did the Panthers press release announcement name Tungate as No.1 then?

4 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Wrong, actual GSA's are used therefore Cook will start as no 1. As previously stated the 2.5% reduction is for team building purposes only, not to decide rider positions

Craig Cook = 7.73

Rohan Tungate = 7.61

If the press releases were incorrect would of thought by now someone with Colin Pratts experience would of picked up on it. 

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

If the press releases were incorrect would of thought by now someone with Colin Pratts experience would of picked up on it. 

Colin Pratt hasn't spoken a word yet, since he became promoter .  Perhaps you are expecting too much.

Poor Kings's Lynn. Topped the league in 2018, only for injuries to stop them.

Bottom 2 this season. Hope it works out for Buster over the 3 clubs  with money  over  the head to heads, but Lynn will suffer.

Don't look like Lynn is his priority in 2019

Kings Lynn, Ipswich and one other to miss out on the playoffs.

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Poor Kings's Lynn. Topped the league in 2018, only for injuries to stop them.

Bottom 2 this season. Hope it works out for Buster over the 3 clubs  with money  over  the head to heads, but Lynn will suffer.

Don't look like Lynn is his priority in 2019

If  Iversen had comeback fit and rearing to go what a difference he would of made  to the 2019 King's Lynn line up.

23 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

If  Iversen had comeback fit and rearing to go what a difference he would of made  to the 2019 King's Lynn line up.

I don’t think Puk was ever going to do four leagues and the GP’s, so it’s no surprise which country he has dropped.