British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gavan

2019 Predictions

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

With Buster owning 3 teams and the potential shenanigans that could go on, 14/1 for King's Lynn is by far the best bet available. 

:nono:  My money wouldn't go on Lynn.

Swindon good price at 13/2.

On 3/25/2019 at 1:56 PM, auntie doris said:

Swindon good price at 13/2.

Also with this side Doris there could be a option for a change if need be hopefully there will be no need for it happy with the side.

Revised prediction due to Thorsell and Cook not starting the season

Pirates

Wolves

Robins

Stars

Aces

Panthers

Witches

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Revised prediction due to Thorsell and Cook not starting the season

Pirates

Wolves

Robins

Stars

Aces

Panthers

Witches

Interesting Bagpuss i was not totally convinced with Peterborough before they will do well to replace Cook.      .Wolves- Swindon-    Aces-   Pirates.

Mega shock Wolves bottom Brummie ?? great that everybody has  a different opinion personally i think Wolves will be very hard to crack at home.

16 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Mega shock Wolves bottom Brummie ?? great that everybody has  a different opinion personally i think Wolves will be very hard to crack at home.

Wolves are my Favourite top flight club and would like to see them win the league i go down watch them 3-4 times a season. I cant see alot of improvement in the side to be honest and now missing Thorsell i think they will struggle.

17 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Wolves are my Favourite top flight club and would like to see them win the league i go down watch them 3-4 times a season. I cant see alot of improvement in the side to be honest and now missing Thorsell i think they will struggle.

I really like Thorssell and he would of put half a point on his  average he is quite a loss.But Scott should cover and do a good job be interesting if your way of thinking pans out it could well do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I really like Thorssell and he would of put half a point on his  average he is quite a loss.But Scott should cover and do a good job be interesting if your way of thinking pans out it could well do.

If i done my predictions tomorrow it would probably come out in a different order to be fair i think its going to be really tight .I dont think Nicholls is a adequate replacement personally i think he will score a couple of points less than thorsell would a meeting and as we know that is a 4 point swing . 

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

If you think of it along different lines compared to last season you may see it differently.

Nick Morris replaces Thorssell

Scott Nicolls replaces Heeps / JBA

Luke Becker replaces Nathan Greaves

Yes Jacob is a big loss but it's only temporary and Nick Morris can be just as good around Monmore and should do well away.

IMO this team looks much stronger overall than last year, no way should we finish bottom

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

If you think of it along different lines compared to last season you may see it differently.

Nick Morris replaces Thorssell

Scott Nicolls replaces Heeps / JBA

Luke Becker replaces Nathan Greaves

Yes Jacob is a big loss but it's only temporary and Nick Morris can be just as good around Monmore and should do well away.

IMO this team looks much stronger overall than last year, no way should we finish bottom

It is really interesting Wolfie how people like to build there teams and you have put your team across from a different angle.Myself at Swindon i like familiarity and our core of the team know each other very well ok we might fall short but i like this way of assembling a side.Where as other Swindon supporters might?  believe in freshning thing's up and maybe try to bring in a few improvers.Going back to Wolves Nick Morris will be a great signing and he will also score well away i would like to think Nick will return to Swindon someday i hope so.

28 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

It is really interesting Wolfie how people like to build there teams and you have put your team across from a different angle.Myself at Swindon i like familiarity and our core of the team know each other very well ok we might fall short but i like this way of assembling a side.Where as other Swindon supporters might?  believe in freshning thing's up and maybe try to bring in a few improvers.Going back to Wolves Nick Morris will be a great signing and he will also score well away i would like to think Nick will return to Swindon someday i hope so.

Swindon look certs for the playoffs imo, would love to see a repeat of the 2017 final Sidney. Hope your team get to grips with the new track shape

8 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Swindon look certs for the playoffs imo, would love to see a repeat of the 2017 final Sidney. Hope your team get to grips with the new track shape

Quite excited about the new track, it has to be a massive improvement on the entertainment front that we have witnessed in recent years.

• Like 1

Stevebrum you reacted with laughs last yeah when i had you second bottom and guess what you finished exactly there so we will see. 

In fairness its pointless making predictions now because the teams will be looking very different in a couple of months .