British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orchardlane

Top heavy teams

I have always been interested in the form which teams take. Is it better to have two or three 9-10 pointers with lesser mortals in the lower order, or a more balanced structure?

Views please?

35 minutes ago, orchardlane said:

I have always been interested in the form which teams take. Is it better to have two or three 9-10 pointers with lesser mortals in the lower order, or a more balanced structure?

Views please?

Two reserves on a 2.00 point average that will end season on four times that!  :D

That helps :t:

49 minutes ago, orchardlane said:

Views please?

Practically impossible to do this next season with the introduction of the new only 1 rider allowed with over 4 previous Championship average .

3 good consistent heat leaders and one second string to pick up 4 points and a reserve to beat its opposing match in all its races and you have a winning team